022.

Chapter Twenty-Two.

"A big girl doesn't make it out in this world. A grown woman does." —Honour Teal.

Eden Park Projects

Honour Teal; had been misread from the very moment Citrus Hayes laid eyes on him. Before any initial interactions she knew him to be the one with the scar. Though now with actually conversing with him, she learned him to be not as cruel as she figured.

Sure his hard demeanor, permanent scowl and spine chilling ecru eyes were all off-putting. Features that made any sane human run for the mountains, but as Citrus currently sat across from him, she saw way beyond that. He was observant and quiet; mysterious even. Characteristics that she was all too familiar with, considering he was the person she used to be. Therefore, there was nothing to fear when it came to him.

"Say you feeling better now?" Petey plopped onto the spot right next to her, causing the soda in her plastic cup to swoosh and slightly spill out.

She looked down at the little bit that got on her hands, and back up at him.

"My fault," He grabbed a napkin from the coffee table, and dapped at her wrist. "Yair should be here soon."

"You said that an hour ago,"Citrus rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but, now I'm for real," He smirked.

Petey Maxwell; was a true eye catcher. He stood at six foot two, with smooth skin that resembled the color of peanut butter. He had really dark brown eyes, so dark to the point that they were black. His hair was styled in a low cut as a bunch of waves scattered along his freshly done shape-up. He screamed 'hood' while his aura was enticing considering he was scented down in Bleu Cologne by Ralph Lauren. Lastly, the gold grills placed along the bottom row of his pearly white teeth matched the gold chains— he had wrapped around his tattooed infused neck.

The whole hour Citrus had been there, she learned him to be the goofy one of the bunch. While, Honour was clearly serious majority of the time. Yair had his moments, and then there was Roco. Citrus didn't catch his last name, mostly because he didn't throw it. He was sort of harder to read.

Roco Hines was dark skin, almost the same shade as her. Rather than sard, he was ebony. At around six foot one, he was the average height of any modern man. Not too intimidating in regards to his body mass and overall physical appearance, but it was something about his aura that was completely off. Extremely ominous. Not to mention, the way he moved told a sad story. As if he had nothing to live for, and knew it.

"So how long have you known my boy?" Petey stuffed the napkin into his pocket.

"Petey," Honour spoke lowly. "Shut up."

"You talk so low," Citrus cocked her head to the side. "How do you guys understand him?"

"We've known each other for quite a while," Roco emerged out of the kitchen. "Guess you can say it grew on us."

"Oh okay," Citrus awkwardly looked around the room. Her spirit didn't too much click with him. "Hey um so do you guys know about Image?" She looked to Petey.

He was extremely talkative, always seeming to run his mouth without thinking—so she figured she could get the information she needed out of him.