~1~

[Fanny's POV]

I woke up an hour before my stupid alarm again! I could not get any sleep knowing that i am going to one of the BIGGEST schools on this object planet.. this school is apparently called 'Object High', located by the beach in Goiky. They needed another student for the BFB sector located on the top floor.. why did they have to pick me. I HATE climbing stairs! And i REALLY hate moving schools. Yet again i never had friends in the other school, maybe I'll have a chance?

"FANNY! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE! COME ON!" my little brother shouted from downstairs...

"I'll be there in a second Danny.." i shout back..

Danny and I live alone, we don't have parents. we kinda got abandoned at a young age... i'd rather not talk about that...

I head downstairs to get our backpacks

I head downstairs to get our backpacks.. which is SO hard without arms.

He goes to middle school while i go to high school.

i sigh.. here goes nothing...

i walk into the building... it is MASSIVE! and i have NO idea where im going.. oh wait theres a teacher waiting for me.

"Hello Fanny." the number said to me.

"Uhm.. Hi Mr.Four?" i said in a confused tone.. i hate how this guy acts already..

"Follow me up to level Four.. the BFB sector is there as you know" he said with a sadistic smirk.. i got the chills from that, but I'm good at hiding most emotions.

i followed him up the four fleets of stairs.. my legs hurt after that

"I hate stairs!" i whined after getting to the forth floor

"yeah yeah... we are all aware that you are very spiteful.. your old school teacher told us that." four sighed.

"you will be joining one of the 8 clubs that separate all the students in the BFB sector, and that club will be iance"

"iance?" i say confused...

"yes, they are just in that room over there. they will tell you the rest.. but first i should head in to make them introduce yourself.. i already said about you coming"

i roll my eyes and sigh, following him into the room..

i saw the students and i instantly feel like I'm going to hate them all.. but, something in me said I'd grow to like one of them..?

four then gets their attention

four then gets their attention.. "iance! come here and introduce yourself to Fanny, the final object to be let into the BFB sector for awhile!"

wait.. last?... was i actually lucky to be set into this?..

the first object to introduce them self was pencil and her girlfriend match.. they are both annoying as hell to me.. i could HARDLY listen to them without getting a headache..

"So, I'm Pencil, and this is like.. my totally amazing girlfriend, Match!" pencil said with her preppy like tone.

"Like, yeah! we are totally the best group here!" Match exclaimed

a clear blue figure rolled her eyes at the 2.. as if this was a normal thing... i don't blame her for that eye roll.. even four did.

"interesting..." i said, trying not to shout that i hate them.

next, Bubble came to introduce herself after her "friends" forced her... wow what a toxic relationship.

"uh.. hoi there! I'm Bubble! oi am in an alliance with thoise three back there..."

i kinda have to admit.. the accent is kinda cute.. wait what am i saying-

"oi can help yoiu if you need help!.." Bubble said, in a cheerful but worried tone.

after about 45 minutes, everyone introduced them self.. and four left the team alone to help another team across the hall.. i really do not like how Snowball and Lightning seem to like hurting people.. but they see me as "strong" due to my strong hate at everything....

i started to watch the alliance.. ruby was told to go hang out with flower cause they had to tell something to bubble.. without hesitation the red gem walked to flower.. apparently them 2 have been dating for awhile now and love to play dress up games.. jeez..

"alright, bember.. don't mess up any first impressions with that new girl.... she seems.. mean.." pencil said, glaring at me with a really dirty look... i scowl a bit... i hate her and match..

"but pencil, she isont mean.. its her personality!" bubble tried to protest... "she can't help it!"

"don't try to wrong us! yknow what happens..." a really evil smirk was plastered on matches face.. whats wrong with these two?!..

bubble seemed scared.. but started to walk to me?

"uh?" i said with a bit of confusion..

"I'm gonna show you toi the lockers. i need to get away from my allionce for a bit.." she said with a whisper tone of voice..

she showed me where the iance lockers were, mine was right next to bubbles and i put my stuff away..

"thanks for showing me that.. but.. whats with your.. 'alliance'." i said with my normal tone..

"it's... normal.. doint worry Fanny.." she said with a concerned tone... "we should head back.. there's a long day ahead of us.. the classes are challenges instead of subjects"

"that's... interesting.. alright" i said. following her back...

we sat in groups of 2 to talk and wait.. pencil was with match. ruby with flower.. snowball with lightning.. and i was with bubble..

we just chat a few plans for whatever is gonna happen, but i did see match and pencil with evil looks. giving both me and bubble evil and dirty looks... i hate those 2..

this is going to be a long day...

((A/N: i deleted most my older books, so i can focus on making just this one! i hope you guys will like this book.. theres gonna be Drama, Ships, Swearing, possible injury and some MIGHT die... but that will be determined in the future... time to work on the next part!))