~4~

[No ones POV]

it was all finally set up... the dance was set to start around 7pm and last till Midnight. the many objects from the different sectors were all getting ready,  even visiting schools were gonna come. and one very special guest!

but out of all the objects.. Fanny was probably the most shy to go to this party, she did not know how to dance.. she did not even know how to sing...

she still has not told bubble about the quick feelings she had grown for her...

little does Fanny know, Bubble is also going through the same thing...

they both think the same idea... try to sing their best at the karaoke challenge four had planned.

this was not for a grade, it was just for fun. many students are participating...

this was gonna be a wild night.

[Fannys POV]

I was never the 'girly' type, I never liked to wear fancy dresses. i just wore a dark blue and light blue striped bow tie that i could manage to get around my 'neck'...

i check the time...

6:55Pm..

oh god i gotta hurry.. thank god we have changing dorms here at this school.. cause we are not allowed to go home.. we stay in dorms... so my little brother had to be moved to my grandparents who live in another country. hope hes safe there.

i run out to the party just on time..

i was last to get there, of course..

bubble was waiting there, but she seemed a bit worried..

"hey, bubble, whats up?" i said, i must have scared her cause she jumped

"oh!- uh.. sorry-"

"iots ok Fanny... and.. i think someones acting odd.." she said, pointing at a red figure, sitting alone... people gave the object glances of fear...

"what? isn't everyone scared of them?" i asked confused

"well.. yes.. but she seems to be hiding something..oi am scared iot's something bad.." she replied... her voice getting really quiet in fear of being herd..

i sigh.. i should try and calm her down.. it's a party...

what could go wrong?....

[Boxing Gloves POV]

i saw Fanny and Bubble talking about me... i think they noticed my strange behavior... which is not good, they could ruin what i got planed....

i watch the two girls walk to one of the far left corners of the oddly shaped dance floor. they just started talking while waiting for that 'challenge' that their teacher had set up for the entire school, with the help of the TWO principals, Announcer and Adam.

maybe i should wait till AFTER that challenge to make my first move.... but who first?....

everyone is scared of me.. they will just RUN if they see me near...

but i see one of BFB's students just sitting alone...

a small grey Rock....

Rocky....