~2~

[Bubbles POV]

I noticed the very aggravated look on Fanny's face after seeing a dirty look from Match and Pencil.. she must really hate them... and to be honest.. i don't blame her, i have had to deal with them for years... ever since i suggested to make an alliance back in BFDI..

BFDI... BFDIA.. IDFB...

now it's all falling apart slowly

now it's all falling apart slowly.. i know it... but i can't say anything anymore, i stuck up for myself a couple times... the results were always bad...

my expression changes.. i think Fanny saw that.

"Bubble.. you alright?" She says with some concern.. but still with her aggressive tone.

"ya.. I'm foin fannoiy.." i said. cringing at my accent.. i used to love it.. but now i feel like it just annoys people... somehow I'm still part of the 3 most popular students in the school... Firey, Leafy, and I...

oh.. and Loser of course, hes even more popular than the 3 of us originals!

I know for a fact she knew i was lying.. but she changed the topic so it wouldn't bother me.. that's actually... kinda sweet for someone so spiteful.

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking. what's the accent? I have never actually herd something like that before." Fanny asks

"Oh, well.. it's a Goiky accent.. i wos born with oit.. a lot of people loik it.. but i think i'm annoying with it.." i sighed... before i could say another comment about my accent, she spoke up.

"it's not annoying.. i find it... cu- nice-" she stuttered a bit..

wait did she try to say 'cute'? my accent is cute?..

i started to smile slightly.. "thoinks Fanny.."

She seemed to smile just a tiny bit, before making her normal expression, but with a tinge of flush...

that..

is...

actually more than sweet...

it's cute.