~3~

[Fanny's POV]

it has been an hour since that announcement from Four and X... we have gotten a lot of the yard decorated already.. so it was now break time..

oh.. did they forget to mention that the other floors had teams helping too. apparently the Bright Lights  were helping us. and just a few random objects from the other shows..?

Bubble and I were working on the DJ stand, cause i was good at working with wires... even though i don't even have one... the only one i got connects my head to my body.

she spoke up. "hey fannoiy, i have to go to the restroom, are yoiu ok working alone for a minout?"

"yeah, I'm alright with this stuff" i said back.. but i did notice snowball and lightning looking at me as bubble walked into the building...

wait... why are they walking towards me?... and.. grinning?

are they gonna attack me?...

wait.. no No NO!!!-

*SLAM*

[Bubbles POV]

i herd panic from outside as i was walking back from the restroom...

i started running to the door, i did not know four was behind me, he was about to ask why i was running in the halls.. but we both stopped to the chaos that was unfolding...

SB and Lightning went and attacked Fanny while i was gone, she was on the ground, shaking, from being zapped... and is all messed up from SB..

this outraged four and I a LOT

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" four shouted...

SB and Lightning tried to run, but they both got screeched, and both fell to the ground..

"Fanny!!!" i said in panic...  i went to grab her to rush her to the nurse.. but i saw that SB managed to knock her face off her body.....

i wanted to cry... i wanted to cry so much.. but.. i don't wanna seem weaker than i already am..

i pick her up, making sure not to damage her more, and also making sure not to pop myself..

and run to the nurse...

[Fannys POV]

everything was dark... and everything.. hurt...

i hate pain... i hate it.. i hate SB and Lightning.. I HATE THIS SCHOOL!  I HATE EVERYONE!!.. but.. i can't pull myself to hate bubble, and i don't know why.. shes the only one not worthy of hate....

guess i can deal with having a liking to someone..... maybe more than a like...

i open my eyes.. all i see is a bright light in my face before i noticed i was in the nurse's office, and my head was detached.. only a single cord kept me alive..

"ugh.. what the hell happened.." i managed to whisper out...

then i saw bubble talking with the nurse.. she noticed i was awake..

"Fanny!! yoiur okayy!!" she said in happily

"yeah... but my head is detached.."

"let me help yoi with that.." she said

before i could say another word, she had placed my head back in place. so i did not have to drag my head around..

"oh.. uh.. thank you bubble.." i said, managing to get a real smile on my face... she smiled back

she randomly hugged me, gently enough to not pop herself.

i felt my face heat up like a bitch- and i noticed her face had flush on it too..

the hug lasted for a minute or so.. but to be honest.. i really wanted that hug to last just a little bit longer... cause i never felt what affection was... ever..

"wonna go help Four watch the decorating? he said we don't have to help anymoir, SB and Lightning are getting extra work, and they have to go to.. EXIT.." Bubble said to me.... i got confused on 'exit'

"sure.. but what is 'EXIT?" i said with confusion

"EXIT is Detention.. but.. worse.. yoiu have to do math the whole time yoiu're there!" she said, but then we both laughed, knowing SB and Lightning had to go through that.

"Lets go watch then?"

"yeah!"

[No ones POV?]

as Bubble and Fanny sat with Four and X.. they watched the yard get decorated... more teams came to help.. but NO one was allowed to help Snowball and Lightning..

so many pairs.. from so many teams, helping each other... it was such a nice thing to see.. all of BFB's Teams came to help.. well.. because Four forced them to. but this was such a good binding experience..

Taco and Bell helped to get lights up, along with 3 other pairs... Cake and Loser, Pin and Coiny, and Bracelety and Ice Cube.

Snowball and Lightning were the only ones doing a garbage clean up of the area.. no one could help these two gays.. but that did not bother them. because they just made gay jokes to pass the time.

Paintbrush and Lightbulb, Test Tube and Fan, and Marshmallow and Apple all decided to work on the DJ stand for Fanny and Bubble.

so many pairs at work.. so many bonding moments....

it had seemed, that everything was going uphill from there...

unless....

[????]

unless i have something to do with it... to END it..

 to END it

((A/N: sorry this was short. I'm in a rush this entire week. so rip. but don't worry, i will NOT Abandon this book!! but here is a small challenge for the readers reading this... who do you think "????" is? the number of "?" marks is not accurate... you will be shocked on who it really is....))