~6~

*Time Skip till after the dance...*

[Fannys POV]

me and bubble went to go look for rocky and boxing glove... they were gone for a very suspicious amount of time... never dawned on us what we would see..

i herd bubble scream over by one of the closets..

"Bubble?!" i ran to her... and what i saw is going to stay in my head for the rest of my life..

rocky was laying there... he was bashed to death, blood and ore pooling out of the very large hole in this rock...

"What....The....Fuck.." i whispered under my breath...

We stood there.. shocked... until i finally had the guts to run and tell any teacher i bump into.. and i saw a teacher... she seemed to be from the OSO group..

i ran to her.

"Hey! Crayon Box!!! we found rocky!!! HES DEAD!" i said very quickly

"He is?.. Show me were he is!" She said

i led her to the closet, Four was also coming right up behind us..

"So boxing glove really IS a killer" Four said in his normal tone

"it would seem so" Crayon Box added..

"Can't you guys recover them?.." i said, starting to use my aggressive tone.. i really did not wanna hear any sappy shit from anyone..

then bubble must have herd my tone change and wrapped an arm around me

"Foinny, calm down.." she says in her most gentle tone... i sigh..

"sorry bubble."

the two teachers sigh.. as if they could do nothing... and they really couldn't

"We can't recover people anymore... the announcer sold them and our recovering powers to build the school with a so called "Security system" but he never did anything." Four managed to say, before looking around, being worried for the first time in this duds life..

"waoit...wot!? when!" bubble said in a panic..

"shortly after IDFB..." Four said.. he signaled crayon box to get a bag, which she did.

me and bubble stood in silence... no one could come back after they died, this is not good at all..

"you two should go to the dorms, it's late, and you guys need to take a break, i think seeing this is enough for a night.." Crayon box said to us.. she seems more worried than anything.. she wasn't the strongest of our teachers in this school, but she was one of the more 'Sweet' ones.

i nodded, i started walking to the dorms, bubble following me close behind... i know shes scared, but we will make it out of here... hopefully...