The one part that has no bearing on story whatsoever(Non-canon)

I'll write a oneshot based on one of the options below. It'll be non-canon. Vote in the comments. I also take requests for fanfics and stories.
Option 1
You follow Reiji up the stairs only to be yanked into someone's arms. "You smell so sweet." Ayato mumurs against your neck. "Ripe and ready for me." I just took the pills. Why-? "I replaced those nasty pills with human painkillers. Now, let me take your firsts."
Option 2
There's someone waiting in the hallway. It's Kanato. "You're stupid, if you think you can just ignore me like that." You attempt to walk past him only for him to grab your wrist. You bite your tongue to prevent a whimper from escaping. "Scream. I want hear your cries and whimpers."
Option 3
You're woken up by someone licking your neck languidly. You'd recognize that blonde mop anywhere. Why is Shu in your napping spot? More importantly, why is he licking your neck? You move your body away and try to hide the boner you woke up with. He forces you back into your starting position. "So annoying. Just stay here." You struggle to push him away. Then, he sucks on a spot on your neck and you can't hold back your moans.