But Now

Warning: In a few chapters, rape will be mentioned. It won't happen to the main character, but it'll be a plot point. I'll try to be really vague though.

"Hey, it's not our fault Ayato is so scary! And you stand up to him like it's nothing!" Shin whimpers. You glare menacingly.

"Please forgive Hayami-san. I mentioned wanting to curse him out." Komori-san pleads.

"No, he did it willingly. Now, he's going to explain to Ayato-san that I didn't tell him to do anything. Right, Shin." you say.

"I fear Ayato more than I fear you so..." he trails off and then runs away. How dare he?!? He drags Yui along with him and leaves you by the front gate.

You sense someone approach you from behind. "Where were you?!?" Reiji asks. Wow. He sounds mad.

"I have a medical condition." you lie. "I was in pain and couldn't leave my house." He's skeptical, but accepts your excuse.

"I added 872 words. I expect you to contribute the same amount." Reiji adds.

"Yeah, yeah. I have some friends to hunt." you reply. You take off before he can respond. You ask around and find out they went to the pool. You sneak in only to find Ayato choking Shin and Komori-san drowning. You dive in and bring Yui to the pool's edge and pull the both of you out. Then, you punch Ayato. It makes him drop Shin and he swivels to face you.

"Who fucking-?!?" Ayato screeches. "Who told you you could just not show up? Where the fuck were you?" Who does he think he is?

"First of all, you don't get to talk to me like that. I don't care how much money you have. Second of all, none of your business." you shout.

"Do you know who I am?!?" he screams.

"Right the 'great Ore-Sama'. Sorry I'm not bending over backwards to please you. You're less than nothing to me. Mess with me or my friends again and they'll never find your body." you threaten. You lead Shin and Komori-san to the school gates. "Shin take Komori-san to my house. Then, call your dad. I have to go back there to avoid suspicion."

"Will you be okay?" Komori-san asks.

"I've taken out nests before." you reassure her. With the element of surprise. "If anything major goes wrong I'll get out of there."

"Don't sweat it Yui-chan. (Y/n) is the best in our hunting class." Shin tells her. Shin grabs Komori-san's arm and drags her out of school. You walk to your history of writing class. I'm actually early for once.

That's when you're slammed into the wall. It's by someone you don't recognize. He's obviously a vampire. No hunter would dare to put their hands on me. He grabs your tie and yanks you into a kiss. You knee him in the balls and punch him in the face.

"Who the fuck do you fucking think you are?!?" you scream at him. There's a crowd gathering.

"I've finally found you." he mumurs. Then, he buries his face in your neck. You kick the front of his knees and grab him by the collar.

"Who are you? What do you want?" you hiss.

"Don't you remember me (Y/n)-chan?" he whimpers. Pathetic. You drop him and turn to walk away.

"You're thinking of someone else. It would be in your best interests to never talk to me again." you threaten. He grabs your hand and you punch him. He slides back a couple centimeters.

You walk towards your next class and come in right after the bell rings. "We have a new student. He's from the US." your teacher says. Why is my life like this?!? I've been an okay person. I don't deserve this! "This is Dankworth Akio. Treat him well." It's him. The teacher turns to the him to speak. "We've already started a project. Just choose a group to join." He walks over towards you and Reiji-san. Oh hell no!

He sits next to you. "Senpai, I finally convinced my parents to move here. Now I can be closer to my future husband." he says. Oh, he's must be one of the hunter trainees.

"That's not happening. Let's just get started on the project." you reply.

"The second part of my name means husband. It's fate!"

"The first part means bright. Obviously, names lie." you deadpan and start typing on your phone. You manage to get 1500 words in before Dankworth-san puts his face in your personal space. This is gonna be annoying.

Dankworth-san is waiting by the gates. You walk straight to Reiji-san. His chauffeur/butler puts your motorcycle in the trunk and Dankworth shouts, "Going to another man's house? I thought you loved me!"

You're the last one to get in and tell the chauffeur/butler, "Drive!" You fall back into someone's lap. You try to get up, but he grabs you by the waist.

"What's it that makes my brothers so fascinated with you?" he mumurs next to your ear.

"If you don't fucking let go-!" you shout. One of his arm lets go of your waist and squeezes your ass. How fucking dare he?!?

"You've got a nice ass, but your attitude needs fixing." he states. You grab his head from behind and jam your fingers in his eyes. He lets go, but you keep pushing. Reiji has to pull you off of him.

"Don't fucking touch me or I'll rip off your dick next." you hiss at him.

"I'll take pleasure in making you break." he replies. If you weren't holding your eyes like a bitch, maybe that might've scared me.