Chapter 7

Jackie.

I miss Diane.

No one is here. Good thing I'm here to watch her. I sat on the chair beside her.

"Diane, many things happened and you missed it." I took a deep sigh and... "I'm really sorry, if I'am the one who went to you to fit the dress, this should not happened. Diane, I'm truly sorry." I held her hand and unexpectedly, I was silently crying.  While watching her, I get my phone and texted Dave. I liked Dave and my best friends already knew it but I don't know if he have the feelings too.

'Hi Dave, are you busy?'

A couple of minutes, he texted back.

'Not really. Just sorting my files.'

This is great. Since I don't have meetings or any thing to do, I'll ask him to hang out.

'I'm here with Diane and it's almost twelve, let's have Lunch together?'

'Okay.'

He said yes. I said goodbye to Diane and went back home to prepare.

---

I went directly to the restaurant which we agreed to have our lunch but for me, it's not that normal lunch but a special one. I'm already here, sitting on the right side of the table waiting Dave.

It took many times the waiter went to me and ask what to buy but my answer is always the same, 'I'll order later, I have to wait to someone.' 

Where's Dave?

I texted him. I already took long in the restaurant and he didn't come. One more time...

"Ma'am, are you going to order?"

Since I already took long in here and staying in here is not allowed so I replied...

"Uh, one glass of wine please."

He nodded at me and went away. Where's Dave?

Dave.

I'll meet Jackie, so I fixed my things before I changed. I was about to ride on the car when I saw Ysabel, alone. I went to her.

"Where are you going?"

"Uh, just buy something."

"I'll go with you, ride on the car." I went to my car and she just followed what I just told her.

"Where are we going?"

"Just wait, I'll bring you to the place which Diane and I usually go."

She just remained quiet until we have reached the place. It was a bakery which has delicious and pleasant baked foods. Both of us, Diane would usually go here when we were highschool.

"Just choose." I told her while watching the products. I pick one for her and she also picked something.

"You can get more." and so she did, she get another pack. I bought it all and gave it to her but I also bought for myself but just few of it. I've realized that she bought the same goods like Diane's.

I've been investigating her and all of her actions are like... Diane.

While we were going to the car, we saw Raymond's car just passed at the front of us, Ysabel. Inside the car, Raymond was there driving, Kayla at her side and Jackie? At the back seat sleeping.

Oh no, I forgot our lunch.

---
Diane.

While Dave and I were gathering goods, the necklace shined once. I look at it and it was fill with tears. Someone cried with pure tears. Who is the second person?

Well, my necklace already have two tears. I got my first one before and you know who, Dave.

---

I stopped going near to Raymond while using Ysabel's body because of an incident happened before. I took as his maid in cleaning his apartment. And unexpectedly, the door was disclosed so I took a peek and saw Raymond opening something on the wall. Something metal, and he was pressing numbers, maybe it's a password. He get some papers and envelop-. He saw me, I step back and definitely, he locked the door. So, I was cleaning the living room until he left. He told me to watch the apartment. His room was the next place to clean. While sweeping and making bed, I remembered something. I watch the wall and opened the cabinet. I saw the metal thingy, I tried to open it even though I don't know the exact password. Unexpectedly, I unlocked it and saw nothing. But the time I was looking in it, someone covered my mouth and pushed me on the wall, it was Raymond, he saw what I did so, he tortured me. Good thing Dave was going to Raymond's apartment to tell something to him but when he heard the noise we were making, I'm safe, I mean Ysabel is safe. Dave attacked back to Raymond. Starting at that time, Dave was always at Ysabel's or my side and doesn't allow Ysabel to go work with Raymond again.

I was so wrong from choosing. I'm so pathetic. Why did I choose Raymond than Dave?