Chapter 8

Days have passed so fast.

So, I used Ysabel's body for a while.

I went to a place far from her home and suddenly, I fell on the ground and left Ysabel's body on it.

"Why?" I asked myself.

I can't go in her body so I called Scheduler. When I was about to do it, I saw Dave and I followed him, leaving Ysabel there.

Ysabel.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I don't know how did I get here. I stood up and fixed myself. I'm wearing a dress? Starting when? I walk around alone and watch. I was facing down while walking and I bumped a boy wearing a black suit.

"Oh, you're here, Ysabel."

"What?" I replied him in a very low volume. I don't know him, why he know me?

---

Couple of days have passed and I'm getting confused because of myself. Seeing myself doing something even though I can't remember that I did it.

"... I just don't know what's happening to me. Maybe, I've been possessed." I shared my experiences to a customer, a boy who always go here, order a food and talk to me and sometimes, I don't reply back. I think he is the one who pulled me during the car crash or the time I almost died.

"Let's go for a check." Instead of denying, I accepted his offer since I felt someone was using my body.

So, my schedule will be tomorrow.

---

"Okay, Ysabel. I want you to stay calm as we go on. Can you do it?"

"I'll try." I replied. I was laying on a bed, facing a light at the front of my face.

"I want you to close your eyes." And so, I did. I closed my eyes. He said something to me but I didn't hear it well but I heard the word 'imagine.'

A man just appeared on my mind and it's my boyfriend, he died because of an incident before.

I opened my eyes and started breathing fast.

"Ysabel, I told you to stay calm."

"Okay." I laid back and closed my eyes.

He appeared again but this time, I tried not to open my eyes.

'IMAGINATION'

He's very sweet at all times especially to me. Everyday, he would give me gifts, flowers and cakes.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Jake."

I started crying on the bed but still, my eyes are close.

I remembered everything. The moments that I'm with him. The promises, the gifts, the-.

'END OF THE IMAGINATION.'

I opened my eyes. I can't take it. I can remember him strongly. I miss him so much. I want to see him.

Countless of tears went out from my eyes and starting to fall on my cheeks. I was crying.

"I can't do it. I can't do it. I can't do it... I can't do it." I said it many times.

"Ysabel, stay calm."

"I can't." I replied and still, crying. I can't stay, I should leave. I left the bed, opened the door and ran.

---
Diane.

I'm at the house of Ysabel today. She's not here.

Where is she?

A couple of minutes have passed and I was there, waiting. While I was waiting, I found a piece of paper, which a printed schedule was there. A schedule to meet... Ysabel, Ysabel noticed something, something about me and, her. Oh.