Chapter 14

Diane.

Life is amazing. I'm back, I have a perfect family, Raymond is in jail, my bestfriends and I are okay and the best is now...

Dave went to me, held my hand, knelt down. "Diane, whatever challenges I'll face, whatever will happen between us, my feelings for you will never rid of from my heart. I wanted to ask this since we've first met and when I started to like you..." He looked on his pocket, get something and... "Diane, will you marry me?"

For my second chance, I think I won't get tricked on this again. For him, I think he deserved my yes. "Dave, I will and I do." He stood up, hugged me and suddenly, I cried but for this time, it was faster than before.

Dave.

I got her yes.

From now on, I will start accepting challenges between us, and promise to make it full of what it should be.

---

After that, Jackie, Diane and others surprise Danica. "Happy Birthday Danica!"

"Wha? What? It's not my birthday."

"We know but since we've forgot it so we decided to make this day as your birthday."

"Awe, thank you!" And we all had a group hug.

"Let's eat!" We get our own plates and gather the table full of foods. I went to Diane to give her the plate and to support her from getting some.

But... unexpectedly, she suddenly fell. "Diane!"

"Oh no!"

"What's wrong?!"

"Bring her in the car!"

"Diane!!!".

I carried her and go to the car. This is it, the day she was talking about. Goodbye Diane... I love you.

Diane.

I'm leaving, goodbye everyone, thank you for everything. I, I'll miss you.

"Scheduler, you know I'm not yet ready right? But... this is it. I... I have to go. Can you go with me to the elevator?" I asked him sadly. He didn't say any words but just walked further. I followed him.

"Hi Diane."

"Hi madam. This is the time right?"

"Before I'll say the answer, I want to tell you that after this, scheduler will accomplish his task and he may grant his wish."

"Madam, can you just tell me my wish?" Scheduler interrupted us.

"You can't really remember it?"

"I told you many times, I don't know what is it."

"Okay Jake, just watch this."

"Who are you? Who are you? What are you doing to me? Where are you bringing me?"

"Jake, just stay calm. We are just doing our work."

"What work? What?!"

"Just follow us."

"No, tell me. Tell me what you are doing."

"We will just do our-"

"What? What is it?"

"Did you already know that you're..."

"-dead."

"What dead? That's impossible. I can't die yet, I still... I can't leave her. I love her!"

"We know the feelings Jake. We all felt that at firs-."

"I can't leave Ysabel there! I have to... I have to talk to her! No!"

"But you have to foll-."

"I don't want to die! I don't want to!"

END.

"Do you know what is it now?" Madam asked scheduler. Scheduler just froze for a while and...

"I... I don't want to die? That's my wish?!" And stayed in confused plus froze.

"That's what you said, right? Anyway, you still have to meet someone Diane. Go with her Jake."

He just nodded and both of us left.

Danica.

Diane's in the hospital. I thought it would be a happy ever after ending but I was wrong. Am I wrong?

All of us waited for the doctor for an information about her. We all sat on the chair outside the room.

A few couple of minutes, most of the people went to the chapel excluding dad and I.

"I don't want to lose another daughter."

I went to him closer and hug. "Dad, you'll won't."

I patted his back and comforting him. "Everything is going to be alright. I promise."

But no, something happened, same as Diane.

"Dad! Mom?! Dave?! Help!" As soon as possible, they arrived. "Dad just fell!"

"Doctor! Doctor!" Mom shouted as we carried dad towards the doctor.

Dad, please don't leave us.

Diane.

"Scheduler, I'm ready. I want to thank you for everything." And I hugged him crying silently.

He pushed me away saying, "What are you saying? What ready? For what?"

"To go... to the elevator."

He chuckled for a while. "Diane, you're not the one to go there."

"Wha- who?"

He stepped aside and I saw...

"Dad?" I cried faster. I went to him quickly and hugged him. "Why are you here?" And hugged him again.

"It's my time, Diane."

I looked at him directly. "No, we... we're still having a new and happy family, right?"

"Diane, I'll miss you."

"Dad, don't make a-"

"Kindly tell Dave that I gave him my trust and shouldn't do what Raymond did to you and tell your... your mom and sister that I love them so much. And I love you too Diane, I'll miss you." Then he hugged me tightly. I can't believe this, this is a tragic. :(

He left, he went to the elevator. Good bye my best dad.