Chapter 9

Ysabel.

I'm the one who caused everything.

Diane should not in this condition now, I should. This is all my fault.

---

I don't know what to do but to cry.

'I shouldn't helped you.' I know she's right, she shouldn't helped me. Why should she help me?

"Diane, I'm really sorry." Sob. "I-I really didn't know that... I-I'm the o-one who cause you in this con-dition. Sorry, Diane Sorry. I would do everything, sorry." It's all my fault, I hate myself, I hate my life. "What can I do?"

"You can see her?" Dave cut.

I didn't answered him yet I looked Diane and I think, he know I'm looking at her.

Minutes have passed and I think, we are back on the flow.

"... I have to use your body to put the things back on the right place..." She continued saying her tasks and plans and now, I know what's her tasks to go back to her body.

She said; she should collect three pure tears, the tears that come from the heart, it should come from love. But before she'll find the third tear, she should place the things back on the right place before she'll go ahead because it's her goal to keep everything on the track and didn't mind if she'll die or not but just to fix everything.

She's really kind.

She's very kind and she does not deserved to die, but I'am.

Diane.

Ysabel, Ysabel started the accident, Ysabel caused everything. I died because of Ysabel.

---

Ysabel and I agreed to an agreement. Since I've already help her, she will help me now.

I'm using her body and unexpectedly, I saw Raymond. So I pretended to be Ysabel.

"Where are you going? I thought you left. You don't say you believed Dave, I told you, I'm your only friend, only."

"I-I, I uh, I left something." Why did I choose that statement among all the statements?

He just grabbed my arm and pulled me in an apartment, going to a room. He's acting normal but I know he have plans.

We went in an elevator and went in a room.

When he closed the door, he shouted, "Diane, if you're using her body again, leave."

I looked at him, "Wh-hat are you saying?" I said, very tense.

He move me closer to him and tightly holding my arm, "Stop pretending Diane."

How did he know?

He pushed me and I fell on the bed.

"Start!" He shouted and a old woman just appeared at my front - wearing a black and traditional dress with a staff on her left hand. What is this?

She opened her arm, floating on my head in a circular movement and saying, "Bad spirit, bad spirit. Leave this lady now as I will continue this, bad spirit!" She closed her eyes as she say it. But now, she closed it strongly and her eyebrows are in a slight position. "Bad spirit! Leave this lady! Leave!" She sprinkled some holy water or what so ever.

Ouch!

-STRONG FLASH-

I landed on the floor and lose a lot of energy. I tried to stand and tell Ysabel what to do.

"Ysabel, just act!" I said, forcing myself to shout. Unexpectedly, I fell. I can't move, I don't have enough strength.

"What happen?" Raymond asked.

"She's not in her body anymore... but, wait, wait, she's in this room." She sprinkled again. It really hurts! My skin are irritating! Stop it!

Ysabel looked at me with a confused face. "Stop! Stop! Okay! I'll admit it! I'm Diane!" She shouted.

Everyone paused for a second and Raymond broke the silence, "What now?"

"No, she's lying! She's not in her body!" The old woman insist.

"Stop it! Leave us alone!"

"What us?"

Oh no, Ysabel...

Knock-knock.

"Who's that?" The old woman asked, tensed.

Stronger knocked. Knock-knock!

"Don't open it" Raymond commanded but, it opens.

It's scheduler.

He distinguished as a cop.

"What are you doing in here?" He shouted. "This is prohibited!"

"Help me." Ysabel told him.

"She- she, she's my aunt." Raymond said with flattering lips.

"He's lying." I told scheduler.

"You have to leave." Scheduler said and left together with Ysabel.

Scheduler left the room with Ysabel and went back in a spirit alone, he carried me and we left.

"Is she still here?"

"No, she's not, someone took her."

---

I have no strength, I can't continue the task. What am I supposed to do? I have to force myself.

---

We- Ysabel, scheduler and I, went in the hotel we've checked in yesterday.

Scheduler placed me on the bed saying, "You lose a lot of energy Diane."

"You have to rest." Ysabel added.

"I can't, I have to continue the task. I don't have enough time and I can't just spent it resting." I insists.

"Rest Diane." Scheduler said.

I know he's right but my time is limited.