Chapter 13

Danica.

I went out the room quickly and called the doctor.

Diane, my sister is coming back.

I went back in the room as I saw the doctor and nurses running towards me.

"Mom, they're here."

"Danica, quick. Your sister is here." I went near to mom but I was too late, the nurses let us move back for a while.

Diane.

"How are you sweetie?" Mom asked with a smile and at the same time, tears.

I remained in silent. There was my family, bestfriend, friends, helpers and others.

A few minutes, people that surrounds me moved at the side and let a wheelchair go through. It's... dad.

"Diane?"

I wanted to cry. I miss you dad!

Danica.

Mom told Diane about me but she already knew.

While we're sharing, someone interrupted us. Giving us an envelope saying, "Tita, tito, this is the evidence of Raymond."

Dad accepted it and looked at her then to mom. He opened it and looked at her back. "Thank you... Kayla."

Mom went to dad and gave him a pat. And told Kayla, "Kayla, your bes- friend is back..."

She just faced down for a while and looked at me. "Hi Diane... welcome" After saying those words, she left.

Kayla.

My life is already broken. I broke up with him and lose bestfriends. I don't know what to do with my remaining time.

Riiiiing.

I pick up my phone and answer it. It was him.

"Raymond?"

"Kayla! Where's the folder?! Mom said you get it! Now where is it?! Tell me!!!"

"Raymond..." I was already crying silently. "I love you so much..."

"Just tell m-"

"I did the right thing Raymond..." I sobbed. "... because I love you."

"Kayla! What do you mean right?! What do yo-"

"They got it." I cried harder. "I'm sorry."

"Ka-" It was too late, I ended the call. It was very late, they got it. They got the envelope. They got the evidence. Sorry Raymond. I did this because I love you.

Diane.

I woke up, I'm back. After a couple of minutes, Dave went in the room.

"Dave, she's here." Mom said.

People let him to see me. He asked me how am I and still, I remained at silent.

After some minutes, I asked, "Where's Raymond?" Those are my first words.

Danica.

All of us got surprised when we heard what she said. Where's Raymond?

"Diane, what are you saying?" Dave asked confusing.

"Our wedding, where's is he?"

Dad murdered, "She still remember it?"

The doctor cut us, she checked Diane.

---

"Diane, what do you mean about Raymond?" I asked her, we're only the persons in the room.

"Danica, please don't tell this."

We left the room because she asked me to go to the chapel.

When we reached there, we went to the nearest chair to the cross. I let her stayed on the wheelchair while I sat on the Church chair.

"... I don't want that Dave will know that I knew everything when I had my task."

"Why?"

"He... he'll get hurt." And she cried silently.

"What do you mean?"

"I just... I just don't want that he'll know that I was pretending..."

Dave.

'I can't believe this, Diane's finding Raymond. Why? Does she meant to show me that she didn't know about those things before?' I murdered as I was going in her room. While walking, I heard a familiar voice, crying.

I thought it was in the hallway but it was getting louder as I take steps. I took a peek in the chapel and saw Diane with Ysabe- Danica. I knew it, it was Diane crying. But why?

I was about to go in when I heard Danica mentioned my name.

"... Dave knew everything."

"I know. But if he'll knew that I was pretending, he would..."

Pretending? What is this?

"Diane, what do you mean pretending?" I cut them. They looked at me directly as I said those words.

"Da- Dave?" Diane seems to get nervous.

I heard Danica saying, "I think you have to talk with him. I'll be staying in your room." Then pat her back.

Danica and I passed by and I went to Diane closer. "What is this?"

She turned her wheelchair to the opposite view of mine. I went to her closer and fast and turned her wheelchair on my view. "Tell me. What do you mean pretending? So do you mean that yo-"

"I knew everything." What? I'm, I'm getting confused. She starting to cry and looked in the other way of my face. "Those times when I had my task, those times when you knew about Ysabel. Those times when you... confessed."

"So after all of that, you just pretended that you didn't knew about it? Why Diane, why?" I hold her shoulders and tried to face it to my view. "Why?"

"Because...." more tears were coming out on her eyes. "I don't want..."

"What you don't want? Wha-"

"I don't want to see you hurting."

"Wha- what do you mean?"

"I'll leave in 6 days."

"Wh-"

"This is my only time to tell my love ones my final goodbye. She told me not to waste it and if you'll know this, and treated me as a special one, I'll still leave you and I know... I know it hurts."

---

Sorry Dave.

Sunshine.

Everything is perfect! I want to make these days perfect throughout the years. I'm going to set up an event.

---
Danica.

We ate in a restaurant, as a whole and complete family including our helpers, drivers, my sister's bestfriends and Dave.

"... throughout these years, I promise that this day will be the most memorable one! Cheers!" And we all did, cheers!