Chapter 4: Hostage Crisis.

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Funimation, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Week After Chapter 3*

Elizabeth's POV*

I accompanied Euphemia on a trip she wanted to take but when we arrived everyone on the train was taken hostage including myself by the Japan Liberation Front.

Their leader started talking about who he was and why he was doing this but I wasn't paying attention all that much to him I was more conscious about the safety of my fellow hostages and Euphemia then anything he had to say.

I mentally said "Damnit, if only they didn't have us surrounded like this, I could use the Merlin to kill them all and save all the hostages.".

A Few Hours Later*

They took one of the hostages away and I assume they killed him because when they came back, he wasn't with them.

I soon heard a frightened girl say "An eleven?".

The guy she was talking about turned to her and angrily said "We're not eleven's, we're Japanese.".

He then aimed his gun at her.

I stood up on my feet but was crouching down on the ground.

I got ready to attack him just in case this went south.

The frightened girls friend defended her by saying to lay off her.

He was about to take them both and another girl away but I stood up and began to approach him.

He aimed his gun at me and told me to get down.

I said "And why would I do that. You're planning to harm those three aren't you? I can't and won't let that happen.".

He soon had his gun pressed against my forehead and I could see the fear in his eyes.

I said "I can see the fear in your eyes. I've been put in this position so many times that I can see the signs of a coward so let me give you some advice.".

I grabbed his gun and elbowed him in the face sending him to the ground.

I then aimed his own gun at him and said "Lesson number one: never give your opponent a moment to get close to you.".

The other men soon aimed their guns at me telling me to put the gun down.

Euphemia bless her soul stood up and said "Stop it. I demand you take me to your leader right now, understand?".

She then said "You are addressing Euphemia LI Britannia and Elizabeth VI Britannia. The third and ninth Princesses of the empire.".

I smiled and began dismantling the gun.

I mentally said "A fine move to keep the hostages safe but you just blew our cover.".

I sighed as I threw the pieces to the ground.

Euphemia asked if the scared girl was okay and the frightened girl said she was okay.

I and Euphemia were soon escorted to the leaders room or whatever and when we got there I saw Zero standing in front of the dead leader and a room of dead guards.

He said "Don't worry the colonel and his men shot themselves once they realized how foolish their plan was.".

Zero shot the guards by me and Euphemia.

He said "You two were willing to risk your lives in order to protect the hostages. How noble of you.".

I looked behind me and saw black dressed individuals holding their guns on the other guards behind us.