Chapter 8: Kyushu.

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Funimation, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Week After Chapter 7*

Elizabeth's POV*

Me and Schneizel were in the Tokyo Settlement looking over the attack on the Genkai Sea in large waves and their base of command was Kyushu.

Reports said the had the flag of Japan on their ships.

I turned on the news on one of the monitors to see a man say "We hereby declare the resurrection of Japan as a lawful independent and sovereign nation!".

I said "He wont make it that far will he brother?".

Schneizel said "Not at all. Will you be joining the fight?".

I said "Since it's not Zero, then yes.".

I stepped up to the top of the building and double tapped my wristband which formed the Merlin around me.

I then flew off to fight these fools back.

When I arrived I saw Cornelia's forces being held back by a tempest.

The men of Kyushu tried firing at me but I easily maneuvered out of the way.

I looked at my map on the inside of my helmet and saw the Lancelot approaching at high speeds with a float unit.

I smirked and said "Let's see how you do Suzaku after last weeks incident.".

There were air forces who were gonna get in Suzaku's way so I flew up and launched my missiles at them destroying them all with now mercy.

Suzaku passed me and I followed him.

We were soon nearing the enemies headquarters.

Suzaku landed and was immediately attacked because for some reason he was distracted with something.

Suzaku soon lost his float unit and was being driven back.

I soon heard Euphemia's command for Suzaku to love her which made me laugh almost.