Chapter 12: The End.

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Funimation, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

1 Day After Chapter 11*

Elizabeth's POV*

I was in my home sitting on the couch.

I made a phone call to Lelouch or Zero as he's now known.

He picked up and said "The Scourge of the Middle East, nice to speak to you once again, Elizabeth Vi Britannia.".

I smiled and said "And a good hello to you Zero, or should I say Lelouch Vi Britannia.".

Lelouch said "So you know huh?".

I smiled and said "I do, but trust me when I say I won't tell anyone because there would be no fun in it.".

Lelouch asked "Do you know where Nunnally is?".

I said "No. Has she been taken?".

Lelouch said "Yes. Father took her and my memories and replaced her with my new little brother Rolo.".

I smirked wider and said "So the Angel of Death is your little brother huh?".

Lelouch asked "What can you tell me about him?".

I said "Not much, only that he doesn't leave a trail to follow."

Lelouch hummed on the other end.

I said "You know. I had a feeling once that you might have been Zero, and it turned out to be right.".

Lelouch laughed and asked "Were you disappointed?".

I said "When Suzaku told me you were Zero, I felt copious amounts of joy in the prospect of Me and Schneizel against you.".

Lelouch said "I'll beat you both and beat Britannia.".

I said "Hopelessly outgunned, out manned, out shined, and Me and Schneizel's combined intellect against you and your Black Knights. How can can you possibly hope to stop us?".

Lelouch said "I'll make it a reality like everything else.".

I smiled and said "You've never been able to beat Me or Schneizel in Chess and now you hope to beat us with actual lives at stake including your own.".

Lelouch said "I'll find a way like always.".

I said "I know you will and it's what I hope for.".

Lelouch laughed and said "Then we will meet on the field of battle and decide that way.".

I said "Fair by me.".

Lelouch hung up and I took a seat planning my fight with Lelouch.

I got up and headed to the roof and took a short rest on the top of the roof.

1 Day Later*

I got a text from Lelouch saying he Suzaku was now attending his class and that it would be troublesome to have him around.

I said I can't do anything about it.

I got up and walked out and began looking for C2 again but I couldn't find her anywhere.

I called her and she said she was out of Japan and was in the Homeland visiting her family.

I hung up and sighed.

I mentally said "No conflict, no girlfriend, no one to talk to, feels a bit lonely. And Suzaku's not improving my mood because he's a damned traitor to Japan.".