Chapter 6: Simplicity.

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Funimation, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Week After Chapter 5*

Elizabeth's POV*

I skipped the council meeting and met up with C2 to have lunch.

We were sitting next to the street drinking coffee and were talking about Narita.

I said "I literrally told them that they'd lose 80% of their forces before the battle began and what did they do? Ignore me and lose the exact amount I said they'd lose.".

C2 said "It's a pain when others don't follow what you say.".

I said "I know right?".

I took a sip of my coffee and we continued talking.

She soon had to go and said "Sorry for leaving so soon.".

I said "No problem." as she walked off in a hurry.

I continued sipping my coffee until it was late mid day and I decided to pay my tab and head out.

It was soon late and was raining while I was walking around town.

I entered a park where I saw a young couple embracing in a passionate kiss.

I turned a walked away wanting to give them their privacy.

I soon found myself on top of a building letting the droplets of rain fall off of my head.

I began thinking about Zero and what he said to me and Euphemia about being spawns of our father.

I mentally asked "Could he be someone who has a grudge against my family? An enemy of father perhaps?".

1 Week Later*

I stopped by a cemetery to see multiple funerals going on.

I turned and headed away in shame for could have preventing this if Cornelia only listened to me.

I soon met up with C2 and told her about how I felt towards everything that happened.

She said that we should go out to cheer me up and I agreed with her.

Late At Night*

We were at her favorite pizza place and I was enjoying it and her company.

I also found it hilarious that she had a giant stuffed emoji that I found hilarious.

She was telling me about this friend of hers who had gone to pieces after a kiss.

I said "Throw him into a position where he's forced to go back to his ideology and overcomes that sentimental kiss.".

She thought about it in a cutesy manner and said "You have point. Thank you Elizabeth.".

I said "No problem." as we kept eating.

The Next Day*

We were planning on taking out the last remnants of the Japan Liberation Front and were gonna broadcast it on the news to show their defeat to the Japanese people in order to break their spirit.

I was pleased to see Suzaku being added into the attack force for a change.

It was now night time and we were getting ready to strike.

Cornelia said "Commence with the operation!".

Our marine units went under water and Suzake and the Lancelot got into position to take the ship in one piece.