Chapter 11: 1 Year Later.

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Funimation, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

6 Months After Chapter 10*

Elizabeth's POV*

It's been 1 year since anyone's seen Zero and everything was so boring now.

Most of Zero's forces have either been captured or killed or were waiting for their public execution.

I was back in Japan in my new home I had commissioned.

I fixed up and updated the Merlin into a brand new form which was about three times more dangerous and had Hadron Photon tech in it.

I and C2 were still going out on dates and stuff like that and were growing closer every single time.

I tried to visit Nunnally at Ashford but she wasn't there which meant Lelouch didn't want me to see them again probably.

Suzaku was now a Knight of The Round which was a disgrace in my eyes since he let anger dictate his movements last year after Euphemia's death.

I was no visiting the prisoners of Zero's cause.

I told the guards to leave and they complied with my demand.

They were talking about Zero being dead or a traitor.

I said "Enough!".

They quieted down and I said "You have not lost yet. When you give up hope, that is when you have lost. I may not have as much entertainment from you all like I do Zero but you're still here which means your cause isn't dead yet. Giving up let's the ones who either took Zero or killed Zero win.".

They remained quite.

I said "Tohdoh! I do hope you haven't given up yet.".

He sighed and said "Not but an inch.".

I said "Good. Ohgi! Have you given up hope?".

He said "No ma'am!".

I asked "Have any of you lost your hope?".

They all in unison said "No!".

I said "Good, then your war isn't over yet! Fight on, and die well was something my ex wife used to say and now I'm saying it to you. Live on and show the Britannians and me whose boss until your last breath.".

They all smirked as I left.

1 Hour Later*

I was standing on a building nearby watching the remnants of the Black Knights attack the Babel Tower while the current Viceroy Calares was in the personal transport watching from the bridge.

There was also hundreds of airships in the sky dropping Sutherland's into the building.

I heard the battle wasn't going so well and hoped for all those lost souls in the prison and for myself that it was Zero.