kaira ff love never die

In London:
After the bike race tiya and Samar return tiya home.tiya was the one who come first she saw no one was there Samar left tiya.tiya was about to enter they are the voice come she goto their mom dad room side and lesant their talk was shock her core.how can they fix their marriage.

Tiya mom: aap ne baat ki pandit ji se  mahurat ke bare mai tiya aur Samar ki shadi ki.

Tiya dad: haan meri baat ho gayi hai woh kal aane wale hai aur Samar ke mummy papa bhi aane wale hai.

And enter tiya to talk to their parents

Tiya: mom dad mai ne aap se kaha tha mai aap ko chod ke kahi nahi jaugi.why stand me away from you. And she start to cry.

Tiya papa:angle you know you are sweetheart.and baby sab ko Jana hai and tum kaha dur ho humse yahi to ho.jab Hume tumhari yaad aaye gi hum tumhare pass as jaye ge haina beta.please don't cry tumhe pata hai hum tumhari aankho mai aanso nahi dhekh sakte.

Tiya : theek hai papa but you promise me you and mama always meet me after marriage.

Tiya parents says yes and three hug emotionali

Other side samar parents also told their marriage and both love birds is happy for begging their life.but not know what trondo is waiting for them .

Precap: Samar parents give shagun to tiya.and their marriage date fix they are very happy their marriage later vedika and Samar and naksh business deal.they are shocked see Samar and tiya who is duplicate of kartik naira.

    Note: guys Samar is business man also he take care his father business very young age Samar and tiya parents is childhood friend and they are family Samar born in London and tiya is India they are study in same college and Samar is very rude to the one who hurt his family and tiya also same this. And next chapter tiya and Samar goto India for their marriage retul.