kaira ff love never die

In London: its morning is very beautiful. And rai Manson is decorated is very beautiful. Kaise na ho after all princess ab aap ne prince ki hone jaa rahi hai two love birds now very happy they are always together their wait soon over. Two lover is soon tied knot. One room beautiful girl ready for retul blue embroidery lengha and pink choli and transportation duppata and light makeup she is ready she is look like princess.ofcource she is.she is tiya kuwari rai. rai industry ki CEO soon. And daughter in law kuwar Singh.and she is belongs to sahi family. And others side Singh family and Samar enter Manson now.Samar looking like is prince now he wear blue kurta who match with tiya dress.they sit in sofa and pandit ji is come and also sit and wait for tiya.and here is tiya described the stairs.she look like princess. She sit beside Samar.and pandit ji undono ki kundali dhekh ke shadi ki date 15 days ke bad khete hai they all agree.and Samar family give shagun to tiya and they all congratulated each other and the love birds now very happy.but they not know what volcono waiting for them.but they are with each other they facing all problems together.

Precap:Samar deal with vedika and naksh.vedika and naksh don't see samar. And love birds come for their wedding in India. And face off vedika naksh with Samar and tiya.