kaira ff love never die

In udaipur goenka industry.
One women sitting on chair read the paper it's none other than vedika. She has very attitude face in her face. And she hear knock on the door.she yell to the preson who disturbed her.and her secretary is enter for the secudle.

Vedika :(attitude)kya hai tum is waqat yaha kuch kaam tha.

Secretary: haan mam London se Mr.Samar kuwar Singh ki secretary ka massage aaya tha they are coming India next week and they deal marriage jewelry. And they are two competitor. Who jewelry design is best they selected. And give hug profit.

Vedika face change now she is happy lesant the news but she know she is good designer toh he select her design and he is the very rech person they have hug profit now she lesant her secretary they have a competitor but she is full confidant.she get a project she lesant he is very rude.and family type.he is becholar she try to fall him for her one day and she start dreamed now Mrs Samar Singh raj.she not show him.but she not know he already taken.

Vedika: jao and best design bano yeah project Hume mile ga.

And her secretary left and she start dreamed now Mrs Samar Singh raj.

  Other side in Mumbai.
One man sit in chair read the paper it's none other than naksh.there his hotel Jo udaipur mai hai waha se phone aata hai.

Men;sir ek bahut badi party aayi they are from sahi parivar you heard sahil kuwar rai and kuwar Singh raj ke bare mai suna ho ga they child go to married in next week they are coming India for marriage.they request  to aapni hotel mai ruke ge.all retul done by aapni hotel. So aap ko yaha aana hoga.they request to you to come.

Lesant from manager naksh is now seeplech he know sahi family.they are good people.and they relationship is freind ship he know Samar Singh raj he not see him.but he lesant from people he is family type. And he lesant he goto marriage with his long last girlfriend tiya kuwari rai but he not go to udaipur the memory is back that day he lost his sister.but his duty is calling.and they are friend to use Jana hoga.

Naksh: theek hai.tum sab tayyari karo mai do din bad aaraha ho and he cut the call and drifted the day he lost his sister. And left for his home.

Other side in London two people release in same banch after their hot romance.and hot shower.they last bar girlfriend and boyfriend hai.and soon become husband wife.they are none other than tiya and Samar.

Samar:jaan kya hua tum itni gheri soch mai kuyn ho.you enjoyed na.and he weenk her.

See this tiya is fully crimosson red now and she light slap him in her chest and spoke.

Tiya : mai kuch ghari soch mai hon kal se humari life is change na phele to mai tumhe aise satati thi ab toh sab ke samne.and she lugh

Samar: achhA tum mujhe bol rahi ho dhekh ta ho tum isse kaise bachti ho and another round start for romance. And they engrossed each other.

And land the memory of they meet and fall in love with each other.

Other side naksh also said he goto udaipur for marriage.

And also vedika left dream about fall Samar for her one day.

Precap:flash back is Samar And tiya and they landing in airport and goto hotel jaha vedika and naksh wait.and now four people face to face