kaira ff love never die

Here is part:night time.

   All problem short now naira just relaxed knowing all family is with subham.and doctor also give good news subham treatment is going well.and he come back his normal life.all family know naira ko sab malum tha par jab subham bimar tha.usko laga family gussa hogi .par sab use thanks kah rahe the.aur naira shanti se kartik ke sath time spent kar sake.usko pata hai kartik kuch paresan hai.par subham ke tension mai usne kartik ko time bhi nahi diya.ab woh pura time kartik ke sath spent kare GI.and she goto her room
And see kartik is sitting in chair aur wohi tension mai hai.she goto behind him and back hug him.

Kartik know kon hai.he feel his soft touch.how can he forget this touch.ya he know his jaan arrived and he know what come next he not hid the thing with his jaan.she know him very well himself.and he lesant the voice bought his naira land.

Naira:kartik kya hua hai tumhe subh se dekh rahi hon.tum kahi lost ho.kya hua hai please tell me.aur jhooth to bolna mat.

Kartik smile his sherni who always bought smile in his face.he also know use chupana namumkin hai uske liye he natared the whole dream to naira. And after that end he see naira reaction. Who is in shock to laugh after lesant from kartik.

Naira lesant carefully kartik dream and she not control herself for lugh. how he love her badly. They are married long time. He is who all girl wanted in husband.he is just perfect in all.and also thank god to send for her this mendak.his love is unconstitutional for her.and tear accepted in her eyes

Kartik now worried for her see her cry and surprise this sudden hug.he know His jaan love her so much and she must be hurting lesant his dream. And but he about to spoke naira says

Naira: (broke the hug)tum mujhe se itna payar kuyn karte ho.I know you love me.and please is dream ke bare mai sochna band karo.mai tumhe aise nahi dekh sakti please. And woh bura sapna tha bhul jao uske bare mai.
.
Kartik smile and he promised himself he not tough that nightmare. And now he pick her in his arm and they goto bed.he lay her down and he sleep beside her.and they love each other whole night and sleep long love making in each other embrace.

In morning:
Naira  come and made break fast for all she is  happy see this how happy family and she thanks god family is very happy now. She thinks also kartik nightmare. And also think about kartik love her so much. But this not know his love his this unconstitutional for her. And she think about their child. Who not come in world.but soon come to the world. She blused think about last night kartik always caring for her they get intimate with each other seen they get married.and now all family come and sit in table having their breakfast.today is kirti and naksh also come from their vacation. And now they are happy family. What further plan for them.

Precap:6month leap naira kartik now happy marriage life.and naira feel nussea and fall kartik catch her.