kaira ff love never die.

Here is part.

All family sitting in hall.and their come to subham.he recall naira words last what she says. he thanks to god sending this angle for his Bhai.

Naira: dekho subham tum daro mat your family love you so much.is tarah tum sab se such chupao ge to aur unhe bura lage ge.is se bhi jayda lage ga.ke tum ne jhooth kaha aap ni family se unhe aap na dard nahi bataya.so tell them they help you.aur is adat se chtkara dilaye ge.

After lesant from naira subham decided he tell them. Aur they are the one who help in him is problem. And he goto hall where all family sitting. And says

Naira see subham and she know subham tell all family truth. And she also fears how family reaction know she also involved in subham addition. She know all angry with her. But lesant from subham. They forgive her.

Subham go and standing central in hall.and all family is side him.he speak'

Subham:mujhe aap sab se kuch khena hai.all family confused they not know what he tell.

Family;kya hua subham kya khena chate ho.

Subham: papa chachu dadi maa.mujhe and he stopped but he encourage his and says. Papa mujhe drug lene ki aadat hai aur Jo paise mai vaparta tha woh sab usi ke liye tha.and he tell everything.

All are shocked lesant from subham and angry with him not tell them they help her.they says we are not your family not telling their his problems. We help you.aur sab maaf kar dete haj.

Subham is shocked lesant from his family he always hurt them.but they are help.subham got gulit not trust his family and bad mounthing in them.

He fall on his knee slap his face not trust his family and bad words for them.now they promise his family he become good boy.and all family hug him.thanks god for everything is right place. Kartik is now think he forget nightmare. And start his new life with his jaan.and he think for beautiful surprise for her.

Precap:romantic night for naira.and leap of four month.naira is about to run she feel nausea and fall from stair.kartik catch her