kaira ff love never end

Here is part:

All family take their break fast and they sitting in hall.kartik still in his tough the nightmare sirf uske bare mai soch raha hai. he recall nightmare he see subham drug addition his death and he and naira separate and divorce and naira brain clot.their marriage naira pregnancy, their accident. Kirti in coma,baby swap,their daughter death.naira memory loss.phir his qutions and their separation and his forceful marriage. Their baby boy.and last he and naira death. Uske brain mai jaise film chal rahi ho.and he feel soft touch in his hand.he know kis ka defiantly his love his jaan his life his wife his everything. His who he not live with out her yes his jaan naira who show him confused and concerns. And he know what she about to say.he like to share his nightmare with his.but he concel his tough he know she know he is pain.but no he not tell her about his nightmare.

Naira ko pata hai kartik is in pain she morning se notice kar rahi hai he lost somewhere and she know kartik not tell about his nightmare. Use pata hai kartik ka muh kaise khule but she think kuch aur.she think about subham who tell family today about his problems.she sees subham who about to tell the family.she also not know what family reaction. And how they behavior and also she scared kartik anger usne nahi bataya.

Precap:subham conformation and all family forgive them