kaira ff love never die

Here is part; 6month bad.

All right in goenka house. Sab jagah khusi hai.kartik and naira is very happy their family is very happy.subham is alright. He care his mom dad like kartik did.swarna is happy see her son is back and start a new life. And he also help his brother and dad in business.unki life mai sab achha ho gaya now kartik is back his normal life. Kirti and naksh is happy marriage life like kartik and naira life.kartik is forget his nightmare and he miss their child and hope and pray daily for their first child come.

It is morning;
Two people sleeping in each other aram.they are none other then kaira.after their hot romance they curdling each other aram. C

First naira wakeup and see their position. See blushing hardly. And come out kartik embrace. But she fail.and kartik also wakeup and see naira attempt. And smile her antic.
Now also naira see kartik is wakeup and smile.

Naira';kartik chodo mujhe kya kar rahe ho dekho bahut let ho gaya hai to chodo mujhe pata tum jage ho so get up mendhak.

Kartik; kuyn chodo mai tumhe you know I love you so much.to chod ne ka sawal hi nahi hota aur first tum ne mujhe utha diya hai so punishment banti hai neend khrab karne ke liye jaan.

Naira mouth go open and about to says kartik kiss her and they kiss each other and broke apart for barthing.kartik pick naira and they goto bathroom and they come out after their hot romance and hot shower.

In dining table all family sat also kaira is come and sat beside each other. And all family start breakfast. Naira not feeling well.so she not eat.all family see naira not eat.they tell

Swarna: naira kya hua tum kha kuyn nahi rahi ho.aur kab se dekh rahi hon tum ek bite le rahi ho aur rakh de rahi ho kya hua khana achha nahi lag raha.

Naira is about to says one voice come from behind. Its none other then kirti and naksh.all family is very happy see them.and they meet each other. Is about to naira goto kirti and naksh she feels vomiting and run to bathroom kartik see this and also run behind her.and show her throw the food in her mouth. kartik go and back hug her after she feel better.naira land in kartik chest she feels better. Kartik says.

Kartik;naira kya hua hai tumhe.chalo room mai mai doctor ko call karta hon.

Naira: pata nahi kartik kya ho raha hai mujhe I am not feeling well and she about to says. She fainted in kartik aram

Kartik: in panic. Nairaaa and shout and pick her in his aram left the bathroom.

All family is now worried seeing naira conditions. They show kartik behos naira ko utha ke LA raha hai.all are shocked see naira conditions. Swarna think she might be not virus. She not hope what come true but she show naira not eat food and her vomiting and nausea.she think naira might pregnant. But not hope about that.and all go to kaira room.and they waiting for news.but they not know the news give them big happiness.

Precap:not sure.