o7

Please read before proceeding:

Hello, wattpad friends! I know that you know that our earth is at risk. Our beloved Mother Earth is slowly becoming less of a habitable place for us. And as each day passed, it just become worst than ever. And I, as a writer, is using this platform to spread word to everyone, that we need to take action. We need to move. We need to set free our home land— save her from her close call. According to the news circulating on the internet, earth is in a very bad condition and we have just small amount of time to resolve it. So please, y'all should wake up now, face and conquer the threat for our lives and on her life. It's about time to take care of the place that nurtured us.

You can make different actions such us recycling things in your home, plant trees, reduce production of carbon dioxide, etc.

Be a responsible earthling.

#LetEarthBreathe

Third Person

     There were another strike of lightning followed by the sound of thunder. The night sky was still crying and furious— as if something made him upset, or maybe terrified. Maybe the night sky were telling them that something was about to come.

"Nasaan na ba 'yon?!"

Patuloy s'ya sa paghahalungkat ng mga damit sa kan'yang maleta, finding her jacket. It was still raining and the air breeze was enough to make her shiver in cold.

Napatingin s'ya sa kabilang maleta. Napasapo na lamang s'ya sa noo. How could she forget that she brought tons of bags?

"Panibagong katangahan na naman ang aking ico-content," if only her phone was with her, baka nire-record na naman n'ya ang sarili, telling her "fans" or what she'd like to call them as "roses."

Pangalan n'ya lang 'yon na naging plural form. Sounds unique, right?

Another lightning came.

"Fans," that thought made her stilled for a moment. Silence enveloped the whole room, there were little noises coming from the other room— tunog na tila ba may humahampas sa pader.

And inside that room, a bloody murder was happening.

Her face darkened. "Roses..."

Nagkuyom ang kan'yang mga kamao at ang kan'yang mga luha ay kusa ng tumulo nang tumulo kasabay ng ulan, kasabay nang muling pagbabalik ng kan'yang isipan sa napakadilim n'yang nakaraan.

Unbeknownst to everyone, she was born in a very abusive and manipulative family. Right after she was born, she and her mother experienced physical abusive from her drunkard father. They always have bruise and wounds every night, as if those were they father's well-known craft.

She could remember how much she cried, as punches were being thrown to her and to her mother. Hanggang sa hindi na nila ito kinaya... they left him.

But since, they had no money, naging palaboy sila. Nakitira sila sa kung kani-kaninong tao, ang nanay n'ya naman ay pumasok sa kung anu-anong racket.

Until one time...

"'Nak, try mo nga itong app na 'to," her mother showed her an app. Isa itong app kung saan nagpo-post ang mga tao ng mga maiikling video— maaring sila ay sumasayaw, nagpapatawa o kung anu-ano pa.