"I'm hornyy" ~ Jennie

"Y/N." You heard a soft voice say.

"Jennie." You say back, then take a sip of your water. "I'm hornyyy.." She whined.

You almost choked on your water hearing those two words. "Oh?" You say.

"What do you mean 'Oh?' Your just gonna sit there?" She asked annoyed.

You nod. And take another sip of your water. She sighed. "Okay..guess I'll do this by myself.." She said as she walked upstairs.

You widen your eyes. She's teasing. She wants you to follow her on purpose.

You stay seated. And stare out the window. After about 4 seconds you heard a loud moan from upstairs.

You sigh. You crossed your legs not wanting to feel horny.

"Y-yes y/n, right there a-ahh."

You widen your eyes. "I give up." You say to yourself. You quickly walked up the stairs and swing open the bedroom door.

You saw your girlfriend there laughing. She wasn't doing her deed. She tricked me..

"Are you horny now?" She asked laughing. "B-but it sounded so real.." You pout.

"I know what turns you on y/n." She said with a smirk amd winked. You sigh and sit next to her.

"Well now I'm horny." You confess and sigh. You look down at you lap, you hands resting on your knees.

"We can both fix that.." She said with a smirk, then started kissing your neck.

She got lower, she started moving to your shoulders.

"You know what Nini?" You say.

"Hmm?" She hums in response still kissing your shoulders.

"I want some Ramen." You say, then stand up and walk out of the room.

"Really!?" You heard Jennie shout in frustration.