Spin the bottle~Lisa

Y/N POV

"Who's down for spin bottle?!" Jackson's voice echoed around the large  room. Cheers filled the room as people went and created a big circle on the carpet.

"Come on Y\N it'll be fun!" Dahyun yelled.

"It's not fun when you get a mouth disease!" You yell back to Dahyun.

"Come on!" She shouted grabbing your wrist and pulling you to the carpet.

"Everyone knows how to play right!" Jackson yelled once more and cheers filled the room.

"Alright!" The person placed the bottle in the middle and pointed to Dahyun.

"You first!" He said.

Dahyun smiled and spinned it. I could tell how anxious she was.

The bottle stopped, and it landed on Sana, a girl in my English class.

Dahyun smiled awkwardly and walked towards Sana grabbing her hand and walking into the closet.

I sighed and thought this would be a good chance to escape, until..

"Hey you! It's your turn to spin!" Jackson yelled.

"But they're already in the closet!" I shouted confused.

"My house has another closet down here!" He shouts back.

"Hurry up and spin!" He yelled.

I spun the bottle, not paying attention to who it would land on since I refuse to kiss whoever it is.

I stared at the bottle and saw it stop. I heard 'Ooo's' fill the room and I looked up to see who the bottle landed on.

Lisa, a well known girl in my school. She smirks and I sigh walking towards the closet waiting for her to come in.

As soon as she came in the door closed behind her and I crossed my arms.

"Look, I'm not going to kiss you, I didn't even want to play this stupid game from the start.." I say clearly annoyed.

"Well, I think the rules in spin the bottle is you have to kiss whoever it lands on." Lisa stated coming closer to me.

I take a step back, not having much space to keep my distance.

"Y/n.."

'She knows my name?'

"Come on, just a small kiss." She asked biting her lip.

I say nothing.

"Come on, I've been wanting to do this with you." She confessed.

"What?" I ask with wide eyes.

"You're noticable..how can I ignore you?" She says slowly leaning in closer.

"I've had my eye on you for a while, and when the bottle landed on me I realized this was my chance." Lisa said, then connected her lips with mine.

At first I didn't give in, but I somehow had to kiss back.

It's like she casted me under a spell. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer making the kiss more passionate.

Lisa wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed us against the wall, leaving a loud thud.

She bit my bottom lip and I groaned. She quickly slid her tounge into my mouth and started exploring.

She pressed her body even closer to mine and pulled away from the make out session.

"I want more.." Lisa quickly grabbed my hand and pushed open the closet door.  Lots of eyes were on us.

But that didn't seem to bother Lisa, we made it outside and she took me into her car.

"If I could I'd fuck you right here, right now." She said with a smirk and turned on her car.

We drove away from the house, and eventually made it to Lisa's house.

Were we played really loud video games, Lisa won.