Little~ Lisa

Third person POV

"Mommy.." A small voice called.

"Yes darling?" Y/n turned around, to see Lisa wrapped in a blanket holding her Cooky pillow.

"I want dinosaur nuggies.."Lisa mumbled rubbing her eyes with her fist.

"Dinosaur nuggies?"

"Yes.." Lisa mumbled walking towards y/n.

"I'm sorry lovely, but I don't think we have anymore.." Y/N says sadly.

Lisa's eyes teared up and she looked down at the ground, light sniffles echoing around the room.

"Aww darling, shhh it's okay." Y/n walked over and wrapped her arms around the little.

"D-dinosaur nuggies a-all gone.." Lisa mumbled, her voice breaking as she spoke.

"Let's go get some.." Y/n whispered rubbing Lisa's back.

Lisa stopped crying and jumped out of y/n's arms. Lisa smiled and jumped up and down. She ran and grabbed the car keys for Y/n and grabbed her hand pulling her out the door.

They drove to the store and bought the dinosaur nuggies.

Y/n put them into the oven and went to sit with Lisa on the couch.

"You're watching Peppa pig?" Y/n asked, stroking Lisa's hair.

Lisa looked at y/n, she smiled widely and nodded.

"What sound does Peppa make?" Y/n asked.

Lisa struggled to make the sound of a pig causing her caregiver to burst into laughter.

Lisa pouted then went over and crawled in top of Y/N, laying on her tummy, head resting on her neck.

"Mommy.." Lisa whispered.

"Yes darling?" Y/n whispered back.

Lisa lifted her head up and looked at y/n. "I love you." Lisa whispered, quickly pecking her caregivers lips.

Y/n smiles. "I love you too my darling."

Lisa smiled and lays her head back down on y/n's neck.

The room was filled with Peppa pigs voice, but y/n heard Lisa's small breathes as she slowly fell into slumber.