First time~Rose pt.2

!!!!!! 18+ !!!!!!

Y/N POV

"Rosie, baby?" You called out getting up from the couch.

You look around the room, no Rosie here.

"Babe?" You call out once more, heading into the hallway.

You hear Rosie speaking quietly as if she was talking to someone. You stop in front of the closed bedroom door and rest your ear against it.

"I think I'm ready Jennie, but I don't know how to.."

You furrowed your brows confused on what was going on.

"So I just tell her how much I love her and how much she means to me?"

You smile feeling your cheeks heat up. Though you were still confused you found it cute Rosie was asking for advice.

"Thank you Unni."

You heard footsteps approaching the door, but before Rosie could open it you reached for the knob and pushed it open.

"Hey baby.." You say with a smile closing the door behind you before going over to her and cupping her cheeks.

Rosie smiles, her cheeks turning pink. "Pretty.." You whisper.

"Y/n.." Rosie says grabbing your hands and pulling them down to her waist.

"Yes?" You ask staring deeply into her eyes.

You can feel electricity around the room just by staring at her.

"I love you,." She paused, still staring into your eyes.

"so much." She finished.

You smile, and lean in slowly. Soon feeling Rosie's soft pillowy lips against yours. Rosie grabbed your waist and pulls you closer to her.

You move your hands down to her ass and give it a squeeze, hearing a muffled moan escape Rosie's mouth. You quickly slip your tounge in feeling hers rub and suck yours.

You moan softly into the kiss giving Rosie's ass one more squeeze. You pull away from the heated make out. You and Rosie both panting for air. Rosie looked into your eyes and grabbed your hands, leading you towards the queen sized bed.

She sits you down and crawls on top of your lap wrapping her legs around you. Rosie places a strand of hair behind her ear, while looking deeply into your eyes.

Rosie grabbed the hem of her white shirt and pulled it over her body. You stare at her like it was the most unbelievable thing you could see.

Rosie lets out a deep breathe, before saying, "I'm ready."

You smile before kissing her deeply, this time pushing her down onto the soft white sheets.

You pull away from the kiss, "I've been waiting for this.." You confess your voice coming out raspy.

Rosie smiles, wrapping her arms around your neck, before biting her lip.

Rosie goes from cute to sexy, "Well then..what are you waiting for?" She asks seductively.

You place your lips on Rosie's neck, sucking softly hearing her soft moans escape her soft lips.

"I'll go easy on you baby.." You mumble.

You continue to suck her neck, till you see a small purple mark.

"Mine." You mumble kissing her collarbone softly.