Dream or You? ~Jennie

Y/N POV

"Y/N!" I heard my girlfriend Jennie yell out excitedly. 

I turn around to see why she is so happy. "What is it?" I ask smiling widely.

"Look look!" She yelled shoving a paper in my face while jumping.

"I got in I got In!" She said finally letting you hold the letter. 

You clear your throat and read the letter out loud. "Dear Jennie Kim, we're happy to accept you as a Trainee into our company, please come into the building tomorrow at 10 Am." 

"Wow Jennie this is great, you finally did it!" You said smiling widely while hugging her.

"I haven't read the rules yet but I'm sure they're not bad." Jennie says, pulling me to sit down on the couch with her.

"Let's read them together." You say with a smile.

You lift the paper up and read the first rule.

"Rule no.1 you must start training at 7 AM-5 PM." You look at Jennie after finishing the first sentence.

Her eyes were wide, but she then smiled. "That sounds very exhausting, but I'll do anything to achieve my dream!" She yells enthusiastically.

You smile and kiss her head. "Rule no.2.." you trail off.

"No daiting.." you stop reading and put the paper down.

You feel your heart sink into you chest, not being able to feel anything else but that.

"What? No daiting?" Jennie asks grabbing the paper from my hand.

She reads it to make sure and looks at me.

"Y/n?" You feel your eyes sting, and feel a lump in your throat.

You look at Jennie.

"Y/n, I won't do it if I have to break up with yo-" You stop Jennie from finishing her sentence.

"That's stupid.." You mumble then look away from her eyes.

"Jennie, don't do that.." You say looking down at your hands.

"You've always wanted this, I can't be the one stopping you." You say feeling you first tear slide down your cheek.

"But y/n..I-" You cut her words off once more.

"Don't make this harder.." You say feeling your voice crack, you quickly cover your mouth not wanting to let out a sound.

You feel Jennie's eyes on you, like they were burning into you.

You move your hand away from your mouth. "Stop staring.." You say feeling even more tears come down your cheeks.

You can't take it anymore so you stand up and walk towards the door.

"Y/n!" You heard Jennie yell, she grabbed your wrist.

You look at her, and see tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Don't leave.." Jennie says hugging you.

You try not to hug back. You stare out the window trying to focus on the city lights.

You sigh and push Jennie away, and turn to the door.

"Please y/n!" She sobbed.

As you're about to twist the door knob, you realized how much pain she would be in if you left.

You turn around and see Jennie on the ground tears still in her eyes.

You quickly pick her up and hug her tightly. She hugs you back just as tight not wanting to let go of you at all.

"Y/n.." She managed to say through her tears.

"I'm not leaving.." You say shakily, through a few tears.

"I love you, I can't ever loose you y/n.." Jennie kept crying.

"I promise, I'm staying so stop crying." You whisper in her ear.

"Look at me.." You whisper again.

She looks at you. You lean in and kiss her, making sure it was full of love.

You pull away from the kiss and hug her again placing her legs around your waist.

"I love you too.." You trail off.

"But please, don't give up your dreams.."