Hard to love ~Jisoo

I stare at Jisoo as we lay on the bed, exhausted from a long day. Jisoo smiles, and I smile back, then reach for her hand.

"I love you.." Jisoo said for the first time.  I smile, but then it quickly fades.

"What's wrong y/n?." Jisoo asked placing her hand on my cheek.

I look up at Jisoo. "I don't think I'm easy to love.."

Jisoo chuckled. "Of course you're not.." she said softly.

My expression stays the same. Jisoo opens her mouth to speak again. "What? Do you want me to say it was easy?"

Y/n looks at her hands. "I guess not.."
Y/n mumbled.

"It's not easy to love someone instantly, I had to work on it." She smiles and admires my face.

Jisoo takes a deep breathe. "But y/n, I know I love you, and you're not easy to love, because it's scary to love someone so valuable."

You look Jisoo in the eyes, and smile. She smiles back and pulls you into her chest.

"I love you y/n.." Jisoo says kissing the top of your head.

You look up at Jisoo. "I love you too Jisoo.." You mumble.

Jisoo can't help but smile widely. She slowly leans in and presses her soft lips against yours.

You kiss her back, the kiss feels full of love. You pull away and smile. Jisoo smiles back wrapping her arms tightly around you.

Your heart feels different and you feel so many butterflies in your stomach. You smile to yourself.

' I hope I spend the rest of my life with you Jisoo..' You think to yourself.