Almost first time~ Rosé

Y/N POV

As you and your girlfriend made out you slowly placed your hand under her shirt grabbing her waist.

Rosé slowly started moving her hips back and forth, you couldn't control it anymore.

You slowly lifted her shirt up, only to have Rosé quickly pull away from the heated make out session.

"Hey, you okay love?" You ask tilting your head and reaching for her hand.

She sighs and looks down as if she were disappointed.

"What's wrong?" You ask, rubbing your thumb up and down her hand.

"I'm sorry...I love you but, I'm not ready for that.." She said resting her forehead on your shoulder.

"Hey it's okay.." You say.

"No it's not.." She whimpered.

"Hey, I said it's okay."  You wrap you arms around her and kiss her shoulder.  

"I'm sorry, we always have a heated moment, but I ruin it." She says quietly, her voice breaking.

"Love, don't cry because of sex." You chuckle.

"You're too precious." You whisper to her.

"I don't care how long I have to wait for you to be ready, I'll wait as long as I need to, because I love you." You close your eyes and rest your chin on her shoulder.

"Really..?" She asked almost anulable.

"Of course, I'll wait until you're ready." You whisper into her ear.

She lifted her head up from your shoulder. "I thought it was something you wanted to do right away, so I try my best to make moments like these happen.." She explained looking into your eyes.

You smile. "I'm not that impatient.." You mumbled.

She smiles and leaned in for a kiss. "I love you.." She whispered.

You smile. "I love you too, and again, I'll wait as long as I need to."