How it really ended

"No!" I scream as Hugo falls to the grassy ground with a thud. He takes the arrow out of his heart giving it to me. He kisses me on the cheek one last time as I put his head on my lap. He was gone. Jay had killed him and was about to shoot me. He sends another arrow flying and I roll out of the way. I take a knife and through it at his thigh. It hits right where I wanted it to and he winces going to put pressure on it. I take that time to get my bow and sling it over my shoulder taking my sword out of its sheath. He takes his sword out to and runs around the cornucopia. It makes sense that he was hiding those weapons. I take out a knife and hide it in my hand. the spears where still in the cornucopia. I Slowly walk around the corner noticing he wasn't there anymore. That's when I feel a sharp pain in my left arm. I take the hand with the knife and stab him. it his his gut and he screams. he stumbles a few feet back and lays on his back. I stand over him Sword in my right hand. I ready to stab him in the heart.

"I don't want to kill you Jay." I say.

"That wasn't my plan either!" And then the most surprising thing happens. He takes his sword, knocks me the ground, taking the air out of my lungs. Then he stabs me. he pushes down on the hilt of the blade, and then stops.

"I was the one who killed maria. I killed Copper, Hugo, and now you." He grunts as he gives one last push.

And then I'm dead. A giant claw comes down and takes my body up. How I know this I am not completely sure. I know I am not still living, and i am not in my body anymore. I'm kind of just floating. 

Then I see a flash of light. 

Heaven. That was my first thought. Then I hear a booming voice.

"Arya, contestant in the 70th hunger games, Who died bravely in battle. You deserved better. no matter. I understand you would like to stay in your former life, hm."

"God? I mean Ye-yes." I say.

"I see. Well you can't go back to your exact body but we can make do with what we have."

Then another flash and I'm back in my body. Except it's not my  body. Its a girls, and I guess it belongs to me but its not exactly solid. it's more of a gas. Yes you heard me right I was a spirit. I was floating over my coffin in the justice building. I was clearly dead, but when I looked around I could tell I wasn't really there. it was like watching a video. Katniss was there, so was Gale. 

They were all crying, I notice my mom, and brother. I screamed for them but I knew they couldn't hear me. I yelled and yelled, crying out there names. But I got nothing. They couldn't hear me.  

"Oh I wouldn't try to long, it never works I've tried." I hear a voice from behind me. I turn slowly. My heart skips a beat when i find he has a strikingly close appearance to Hugo.  but its not. His eyes are a dark brown, not the light green I know.

"I'm Beck." The boy says.

"Arya." I say slowly. 

"I know. Arya Hope. District twelve almost 15 years old."

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"I've been dead a long time. I watched you, chose you. Now you have to come with me."

We float away from the coffin, and my friends. We get to a door, float through and I'm alive again. I was in a girls body, about fifteen years old, red hair. Long legs, arms, well everything. Beck was about seventeen years old blonde hair brown eyes, short. We were on a building. A breeze flows by and my hair flies up. I smile. We walk to the edge of the building and sit on the ledge dangling our legs over the edge.

"We are going on a, quest, I guess you could call it. We are going to go from dimension to dimension. Saving and helping people, heroes. You will be in a different body every time. You will be given the powers of the gods. You must how ever, never be the hero, only help. Ending up the hero will get you killed."

"I'm already dead." I remind him.

"You will be eternally dead. Just, you are not ever gonna be a hero, keep that in mind." 

I sigh. That wasn't my goal, but I know I'm gonna try and do it.

"Questions?" He asks fixing a watch to his wrist.

"What dimension are we in now?" I ask as he throws a watch at me and I clip it onto my arm.

"The first one. Mine, or it used to be mine, I guess." 

"Oh. Where you in a hunger games to?" I ask.

"We didn't have hunger games."

 I gasp.

He shrugs, then clears his throat.

"If you look at your watch you can see that we are going to dimension three. It will give your information. appearance, age and what not. You will realize that when you get there you will start to know things you don't know now."

I smirk then I look down at my watch and see what Beck was talking about.

Name: Aspen Stark

Age: 12

Height: 5 feet

weight: 85 pounds

Gender: Female

Home country: England

Hair: Blonde/red

Eye: green

skin: White

"What's your name?" I ask looking at his watch

"Jason, you?"

"Aspen. Where are we going." I say. 

"Europe."

"What's Europe?"

"What do you mean what's- Oh yeah. It's one of the continents from before your dimension was made." He answers.

"Oh. What's in Europe?" I could tell he was annoyed with how many questions I was asking but I didn't care.

"A school. A school of witchcraft and wizardry." He says. "People who need saving. From let's call it there capitol."