This Dude

Nicki P.O.V
One week later...
I was walking downstairs and I smelled Bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I already knew who it was. August.
Me: Well good morning August.
August: Mornin' Nicks. I tried to cook a lil' something for you.
Me: Thanks bruh. I'm hungrier than a bear.
August: I can tell (smiling )
Me: (giggling ) Shut up.

If you didn't know. Last week August and I actually kissed. I didn't know how to react really but I played it cool. It was good though. I think I got a small crush on him though.
August: Just come eat.
Me: Aight man d*mn

We sat at the table across from each other.
August: We going out today.
Me: Where?
August: Somewhere. Just make sure you wear something you can get wet in.
Me: Ok but tell me where we going.
August:You gone see when we get there at 2:00.
Me: Why you so mean?
August: I'M not mean. I'm romantic.
Me: Aight bruh.

We finished eating our food.
Me: Im gonna go take a shower but I'll be down in a minute.
August: Aight.

I went upstairs and set up my shower.

August P.O.V

Aight so me and Nicki just got finished eating and she gone to take her a shower. I bet y'all want to know what happened and Why was I in her house, and yada yada yada. Well I kissed her and she acted real cool after. I actually kinda felt something when I did it. No. A n*gga not getting soft, but ma is my type though. But I'm taking her over to my house later with T and Jay. We gone in the hot tub and chill. I think I'm gone asked her to be my girl Cause you know we been hanging out for about a week and a half and a n*gga caught feelings. I'm finna glad scare her.
••••
Nicki:(screams ) August d*mn! Learn how to f*$%ing knock! Next time I'M gone bust a cap in yo a**!
Me:(killing myself laughing ) Aight ma chill. D*mn yo a** went full gangsta on a n*gga. You sexy though.
Nicki: Hell yeah I'M going gangsta on you. I always got a 22 up somewhere so I suggest yo a** be careful.
Me: Aight nicks. (Looking at her naked body.)
Nicki: Getcha a** out my room Aug.
Me: (licks lips) mm. Ok. I'm gone.

I turned around and walked back to the living room. D*mn Nicki know she sexy as a MF. Got a n*gga sweating and sh*t. I waited about 5 minutes and I heard Nicki come down.
Me: You Aight now?
Nicki: TF you think?
Me: So you mad?
Nicki:...
Me: Aight. My bad about coming in ya room. Happy now?
Nicki: (sighs) Whatever Aug. Lets go.
Me: We ain't going nowhere into you lose the attitude.
Nicki: Oh Well I guess you going home then. (Stars walking upstairs )
Me: Call me when you chill tf down then.
Nicki: Guess I'll call you never then.
Me: Cool.

I walked out and slammed the door. This sh*t urking my nerves. I drove over to Jay house. His a** was on the porch.
Me: Wassup man.
Jay: Nun. Wassup with you? Looking all mad and sh*t.
Me: Nicki tripping man.
Jay:About?
Me: She mad cuz I walked in on her butt naked.
Jay: D*mn. Did you do it on purpose?
Me: Hell Yeah.
Jay: Mm. Was she sexy?
Me: N*gga. (Kevin Hart voice) what you think?
Jay:(laughing ) I already know.
Me: Anyway. I don't even want to talk about it anymore.
Jay: Aight man.

I took out a blunt and i started smoking. I just feel like getting high.

Nicki P.O.V

F*ck him.
T: Boo. Dont be mad at him. He just a man.
Me: A man? A man? Really T!?
T: Calm down hun. Its not that serious.
Me: (sighs) Aight t. Aight.
T: Listen. You chill out and call him at 2:00. Yall still going on that date.
Me: Really? (Whining)
T: Yes Nicki. You have a really good man on your hands. Make him your man for real. Ask him to be more.
Me: Isnt it too soon for that?
T: Nope. Now get ready for that date.
Me: Ok. I'll talk to you later. Love you.
T: Love you too.

I hung up with her and went upstairs to get dressed. I put on my yellow bathing suit underneath my spring dress. I decided to call August since it was already 2:00. He didn't answer. I called again and he answered.
August: Wtf you want?
Me: I calmed down and I wanted time see if the date was still on.
August: Sorry ma It's off. So Bye.

I didn't even say anything. I hung you in his face. His a** done pissed me off. I grabbed my keys and went over to T's house. I pulled up and I saw August on the porch. I walked straight past him.
Me: Jay is T here?
Jay: Nah. She had to go to her sister house in Columbus.
Me: When will she be back?
Jay: Probably around 8.
Me: Aight. Thanks.

I started walking away.
Aug: Nicki wait.

I kept walking.
August: Nicki! I'm serious stop.
Me: What?
August: Look. We still homies right. Me: You tell me.
August: Well I would think we are.
Me: There's your answer.
August: Come on.
Me: where?
August: The date.
Me: I thought it was off.
August: It ain't no more. Now come on.

He grabbed my hand and a b*tch felt sparks. We got in his car and a few minutes later we were at another house.
August: This is my place. Yeah this is our "date".
Me: Nice place.
August:  Thanks. Come on in.

We went in and went out back to the jucuzzi.
August: The bathroom is the second door on the left when you go down the hall. Go change and I'll be in here when you get bad.
Me: Ok.

For the first time I actually felt like a little girl. Blushing and shy. I didn't know he had this power over me. Anyway I got undressed and went back out to find August shirtless in some swim trunks. He already got in and had each cheese and two glasses of white whine on a plate floating around the water. What a "romantic".
August: You look beautiful.
Me: Th.. thank you.
August:  Come on in. Don't be shy.

I was shy but I took my time and sat down. He just stared at me.
Me: What August?
August: What happened to Aug?
Me: Everything.
August: Watchu mean?
Me: Nothing.
August: mhm.

As we talked and snacked and had a good time.
August:.Come here.

I went over and got between his legs and looked him in his eyes. He licked his lips and I got turned on. We both leaned in at the same time. We kissed slowly but then it became passionate. I let his tongue enter my mouth and let out a silent moan. It feels so good to kiss him. His soft, juicy lips. He suddenly pulled away.
Me: What's wrong?
August: Nun. I just like you a lot.
Me: Really?
August: I know it looks easy for me to come straight out and say it, but my heart beating fast on the inside. You special ma. I ain't never felt this way about a girl since about 2 years ago. I want to be more than friends with you. I want you to be mine. Will you?

                To be continued....