Kissin' On My Tattoos

Nicki P.O.V.

So Aug called and said he was coming so T left and i started watching T.V. Sooner or later Aug walked in.

Me: Hey babe. You ok?

He nodded. He lying. I know he pissed.

Me: Stop being mad Aug. I'm good, baby August is good  and i mean, we ok.

He just looked at me.

Me: Say something baby.

Aug: What you want me to say? You know how angry I get. It gone take a while for me to calm down.

I just shook my head and got up.

Me: Well whenever you calm down, ill be in bed.

I could hear him groan as i started walking over to the stairs.

Aug: Aight bae d*mn. Im calm.

I giggled a little as i walked over to him.

Me: Aight then. You hungry?

Aug: Hell yeah.

Me: What you want?

Aug: Anything you cook.

Me: Aight.

I gave him a quick kiss and started cooking. I cooked some spaghetti and garlic bread. After about 20 minutes we were ready to eat. Aug came in and sat across from me.

Me: Good?

Aug: Hell yeah.

I laughed a little.

Aug: But uh bae?

Me: Wassup

Aug: I got to perform a couple songs at this club tonight and i want you to be there.

Me:.Of course. Anything for my hubby.

He smiled at me. We ate and talked for about 20 more minutes.

Me: Let me go get cleaned and I'll be ready.

Aug: Aight ma.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower.
                 August P.O.V

Aight so after i beat that n$gga a**, i left. I stopped at Jared's to look for my girl a ring. An engagement one at that. I paid about $5,200 for a 12 karat ring. I got it in my pocket now..I plan on proposing to her after i finish my last song. I'm bringing her on stage and everything. T,Issa, Jay, Kam'ron, My ma, and Trav all gone be there. Here she come now.

Me: Ready?

Nicki: Yep.

I grabbed her hand cause she was struggling coming downstairs with that belly. I walked her out to my car and made sure she was in good before i got in and pulled off.

After about 6-7 minutes we pulled up into the back of the club. We got out and Nicki walked over to Jay and the crew while i went on stage.

Me: Wassup A.T.L!!!

They screamed.
Me: I said WASSUP A.T.L!!!

They got louder.
Me: That's wassup.

I said some more sh*t, not important though, and I started singing Kissin On My Tattoos.