Bail

August P.O.V

D*mn me and Jay got caught by the police. These stupid a** cops won't let me call nobody.
Jay: Bruh. I knew this was gone happen.
Me: Sh*t man. This gone be on the news and I know my baby mad Cause I couldn't answer my phone.
Jay: D*mn. T probably mad too.

Just then the cops walked in.
Police: You guys have a been bailed out by a lady by the name of Onicka Maraj.

She walked in behind him.
Me: Thank you.
Nicki: mhm.
Jay: Thanks Nicki.
Nicki: Yeah Yeah. Y'all owe me $7,500 each.

She walked out and got in the car.

We dropped Jay off and then she took me to my house.
Me: Thanks Bae.
Nicki: Bye August.
Me: What About Auggie?
Nicki: Like I said, Bye August.
Me: Smh you tripping.

I got out the car and slammed the door.
Me: I'm coming over later.
Nicki: Aight.

She sped off in her car.
Me: D*mn she bipolar.

I walked in and sat in the living room and smoked a blunt for about half an hour. After that, I left and went to Nicki house and knocked on her door. She came after a couple seconds.
Nicki: Come in and sit down.
Me: D*mn miss bossy.

She gave me a death glare and sat in the chair across from me.
Me: So Why in the hell you mad?
Nicki: Your a** got locked up for selling drugs. It cost me $15,000 to get y'all out.
Me: One, why you mad that i got locked up? Its not like it was you. Second, I didn't Ask you to bail me out, you did that on your own.
Nicki: You my Bae Aug. I love you and I want to be the one f*cking you. I don't want them n$ggas in prison having your a$$ before I do. That's Why I'm mad. I honestly don't care about the money. I was willing to pay up to keep you here with me. ME August.

D*mn. She really love me.
Me: Come here ma.
Nicki: No I'm good.
Me: You know you want to.

She got up after debating and sat on my lap facing me.
Me: Look. I love you more than anything. Selling them drugs was my job. I hate that me doing what I do made you feel this way. I don't want to hurt you. Forgive me.
Nicki: ..... Ok.
Me: Good. Give me a kiss.

She pecked me on the lips.
Me: Nah ma. A real kiss.

She hesitated but gave in. I kissed her so hard. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I her on the bed not breaking the kiss. 

                ***WARNING!***
          ***Explicit  Content!!!***

She looked at me with lust in her eyes.
Me: You sure about this?
Nicki: Yes Bae.

I kissed her on her neck on both sides. She was moaning and sh*t. Making me hard af.
Nicki: (laughing)
Me: What?
Nicki: Aug Jr. Poking me in my stomach.
Me: He big ain't he?
Nicki: Very.

I smirked as I kissed her down. I pulled off her pants as she pulled off my shirt. Soon enough both of us were naked. I grabbed a condom and Nicki watched as I put it on. I could see her biting her lips. I looked at her deep in her eyes when I put myself in her. She moaned. I went in and out slowly at first.
Me: D*mn Bae you tight.
Nicki:(moaning ) mhm Go faster!
I did what she wanted. This was going on 6 or 7 minutes.
Nicki: I'm about to cum bae!
Me: Hold it ma. Hold it.

I felt her trying to hold it so I got out before she did. She got on top and started to ride.
Me: F*ck Bae!

She rode it faster and faster until we both came at the same time. She leaned down and put her head on my chest.
Me:(breathing hard) D*mn I love you.
Nicki: (breathing hard) I love you too.