I Know Him

Aug P.O.V.

I pulled up into Nicki's driveway since i just got home. It's 12:30pm so she should be up. I unlocked the door with the key she gave me and walked up to her room. I peeked in and i heard the shower running. I needed another shower too. I took off my clothes fast and crept into the bathroom. I pulled back the curtain and stepped in. I got so close that my d*ck was on top of her a**.

Nicki: Auggie!

Me: D*mn. You look sexy even when you pregnant.

She smiled.

Nicki: When you got back bae?

Me: Just now.

Nicki: Oh wow.

She turned to face me and put her arms around my neck. We just stared at each other for a minute.

Nicki: I love you Aug.

Me: I love you more ma.

We kissed for a couple seconds.

She rubbed my chest down to my d*ck.

Nicki: Let's get out. I need to talk to you.

She hopped out and i had to smack that booty.

Nicki: Oww bae!

She rubbed her but and wrapped up in a towel. I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me and went into the room. She was struggling to put her draws on. I laughed.

Nicki: It aint funny.

Me: You wrong. It is.

She rolled her eyes.

Me: Let me help you.

She sat on the bed with her legs partially open. I looked at her "kush" (pu**y), which belongs to me so it's mine. She tried to close her legs.

Me: Girl You know you can't close them legs.

We bust out laughing. I was pulling her draws up but i stopped and picked her up and laid her on the bed.

Nicki: (giggling) What are you doing?

Me: I want to try something out.

Nicki: Pull my panties up.

Me: Nah. You dont need 'em.

I slid her panties back off and opened her legs. She tried to put her hands over herself but i pushed them away.

Nicki: Aug noo.

I just ignored her. I kissed her lady parts. I started licking on it and she moaned.

Nicki: (moans) Auggie

I sucked on it, licked it, kissed it, and everything else. After a few minutes she cummed and i licked it up.

Nicki: Bae what was that for?

Me: Nothing.

I pecked her on her lips and went to brush my teeth.

Nicki: So you gone help me with my panties or nah?

Me: mhm.

I couldn't talk cause a n$gga was brushing his teeth. I finished brushing my teeth and sat beside her on the bed. I slid her panties on.

Me: So wassup?

She looked nervous.

Me: What happened?

Nicki: Don't get mad.

Me: Depend on what it is.

She sighed.

Nicki: Aight. So yesterday, i was at the shop and this couple came in. The dude was about your height, and skin color. He actually favored you a little. Anyway, i gave him a tattoo and he paid me blah, blah, blah. He tried to flirt with me and i told him i had a man, but he didn't care. He thratened to kill me,.you and the baby, so i told him to leave and he didn't so he slapped me and i pointed my pistol at him . He thought i was playing so i shot the ground around his feet and then he grabbed his girlfriend and i told him to let her go. He didn't so i shot the ceiling, he shook his head at me and left.

My d*mn blood was boiling. I am pissed off.

Me: What that n$gga name?

Nicki: Sean. Don't be mad bae.

Me: Well i am. THIS N$GGA THREATENED YOU, ME, AND MY KID. IM GONE FIND HIS A** AND KILL HIM.

Nicki: Calm Down.

Me: HELL NO.

She sighed.

Nicki: I knew i shouldnt have told you. I knew you was gone act like this.

I started pacing back and fourth.

Me: You say his name sean?

Nicki: Yeah.

Me: His hair like mine?

Nicki: He looks just like you without the accent.

Bam. I know who she talking about. I got beef with that n$gga. He used to be my homie but he changed.

Me: I got to go. I'll be over later.

I kissed her on her forehead.

Nicki: Where you going?

Me: Dont worry about it. Ill be over later on.

Nicki: Aight bae. Be careful.

I walked out and i jumped in my car. I'm about to go beat some a**.