Start Over

Nicki P.O.V

Aug done blew my phone up nonstop. I decided to answer.

Me: What Aug?

Aug: Can we talk?

Me: Ok. Talk.

Aug: I want to talk to you face to face ma.

Me:...

Aug: Please Nicks.

Me: Aight. You can come over.

Aug: I'll be over in a few.

I hung up and after about 5 minutes August was at the door.

Me: Come in.

He walked in with a dozen red roses in his,hand. He gave them to me as he sat down beside me.

Me: Thank You.

August:Welcome.

Me: You said you wanted to talk, so talk.

August: Dang Ok. Aight so I just want to say I'm sorry.

He looked at me to make sure I was listening. I nodded.

August: I love you Nicks. Matter of fact, I'm in love with you. I'm sorry that IM overprotective of the ones I love. I just want you. I do stupid shit, I know. But you know how I am. I know you don't want to take me back right now, but at least forgive me for the stuff I said and the shit I did. I can't express how sorry I am Bae. I need you.

I was quiet for a minute. I was processing all of it. I guess he thought I was ignoring him. He sighed and got up and headed for the door. I grabbed him by his arm and made him turn around. I couldn't help it. I just had to kiss him. Being in love done made me one stupid chick.

Me: I forgive you Aug.

He smiled a little as he kissed me again.

Aug: I'll be over later.

Me: Ok.

He started walking out the door.

Me: Aug?

He looked at me.

Me: Please don't fuck up this time.

He nodded and walked out the door. I can't believe I'm doing this again.

Issa P.O.V.

Bitch! You ain't gone never see Isa again!

I yelled at Brittany as I slammed her door. She had all them n$ggas around my daughter. Isa was crying for me and Brittany let them n$ggas put they hands on my daughter. I'm not letting that shit go. That slut ain't never seeing her daughter again. I called Nicki to see what she was doing.

Nicki: Hello?

Me: Nicki can I come over?

Nicki: Umm, sure.

Me: I'll be there soon.
•••

I pulled into the driveway and knocked on her door.

Nicki: You Ok?

Me: Hell No. That stank a** hoe let them n$ggas put they hand on Isa.

Nicki: Oh Hell No. I'll go pop a cap in her and those n$ggas! The don't put they hands on my niece.

Me: Ooh. I want to kill they a**es so f*cking bad!

Nicki: Don't do it. I got some for them just wait.