A Close Call

August P.O.V.

I saw that text and I got scared. Nicki got me going soft for her. She didn't know I was already at the park. I didn't think she was actually gonna kill herself. I saw her wrap the belt around her neck and jump. I climbed that tree faster than a mf. I untied the belt and pulled her back in. She was coughing and gagging.

Me: Come on Nicks. You can make it.

After a couple seconds, she started trying to talk.

Nicki: Aug...w..Why?
Me: Shh. It's Ok.

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her on her forehead. She cried hard. I never heard,her cry. Thinking about it, I'm the reason she crying.

Me: Don't ever do that again.

D*mn. A n$gga was up here crying about a girl.

Nicki: (whisper) Sorry

I stayed there with her all night until we went to sleep. We was on our  movie type of sh*t.

                        T'liah (T) P.O.V

I'm up here crying and fussing on the phone with Jay.

Jay: No Bae, I haven't heard from Aug yet. I'm Pretty sure he found her. Maybe they just want to spend some time together and work things out.

Me: Maybe. But what if he just didn't find her yet?

Jay: Bae call him then. I'm f**king stressed out too! I love you and I got to go. Bye

   Tf? I'll excuse that Cause I am aggravating when I'm stressed, buy I need to call August. He didn't answer so I called him again.

August: (sleepily) Hello?

Me: Did you find Nicki?

August: Oh Yeah. I forgot to call but we had went to sleep in this tree house in the park.

I sighed in relief.

Me: Thank God. Is she Ok?
August: Umm. Kinda. She tried suicide but I got to her in time.

Me: Oh My God.

August: Yeah but I'll call you back later. I'm taking her back to my house.

Me: Alright. Love you bro.

August: Luh you too Bye.

Me: Bye.

                     Nicki P.O.V.

I was half asleep when I felt myself being picked up and put in a car. I know it's Aug. I fell asleep as we drove off.

     The Next Day...

I woke up in a bed and realized I was at August's house. I turned over to see August was gone. I grabbed my phone and jacket and went downstairs. He was cooking.
August: Morning  Ma.
Me: Morning. I'm gone. I'll see you later.
August: I'll take you home.
Me: Ok.
August: You eating right?
Me: I'm not really hungry.
August: You need to eat Nicks.
Me: I don't want to.
August:(sighs ) Aight Whatever.

He fixed his plate and slammed it down on the table. He sped ate and we got in his car. I was moving my jacket off of my arm and I guess he saw the cuts because he pulled the car over.
August: Explain.
Me: What?
August: Those f*cking cuts on your arm Nicks.
Me: I cut myself last night That's it. Can we go now.

He just stared at me a minute before pulling back off.

Me: Why you mad?

Aug: I can't believe you.

Me: Why?

August: You wanted to abort my child. Then now you thinking about putting it up for adoption.

Me: Last time I checked, you didn't think it was yours.

Aug: And?

Me: F*ck you Aug.

Aug: When?

Me: Ugh. I can't stand you.

Aug: I know. You must really hate me for you to pull that sh*t yesterday.

Me: Let me out the car.

Aug: Truth hurts?

Me: LET ME OUT OF THIS F*CKING CAR AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA!!!

August: You can lose that Damn attitude. I said I was taking you home and That's what I'm gonna do.

Me: UGH!! I HATE YOU!

He looked hurt. The last few minutes were an awkward silence. After he pulled up in my driveway, i got out and slammed the door. I didnt even look back at him as i went in the house. The hell with August.

                         August P.O.V.

Why do I always f*ck up? Why? I left and went back home, smoked a couple blunts, drunk a couple beers, and watched tv.

                      2 hours later....

I done blew Nicki phone up. She not replying. I guess I really f*cked up this time.

                    Kam'ron P.O.V.

I'm over here at Nicki's house. My other homies Issa and T over here. We used to be super close when we all stayed in Bronx.

Nicki: I don't even know Why I thought he was different. We been dating for 2 and a half months and we arguing and sh*t like we married.

T: I knew Aug for 3 years and he really is a good Guy. When he really loves somebody he becomes a little protective.

Nicki: Whatever you say.

Issa: Are you Ok though?

Nicki: I honestly can't answer that question right now.

Me: All I have too say is that everyone deserves a second chance. If he keeps fighting for you then Maybe you should forgive him.
T nodded her head in agreement.
Nicki: Maybe but I have a lot on my plate right now.

Me: I can understand that.

Issa: I have to go pick up Isa from Brittany house. Ill see y'all tomorrow.

Nicki: Ok. Bye Is.

Issa: Bye.

T and I stayed with Nicki for the rest of the day and just talked and hung out.