Abuser

Nicki P.O.V

I got up out of my bed and took a shower. I put on my sweatpants and my oversized black t shirt and sandals. I put my hair in a ponytail as I walked downstairs. It was 10:30 am so I grabbed my keys and headed to work. Five minutes later, I parked in the parking lot of my tattoo shop. I unlocked the door and went inside to set everything else. Barely 10 minutes later a dude and I'm guessing his girlfriend walked in. The guy was about 6'2 and caramel toned.(guy in picture) The girl was about 5'4, brownskin, with long black hair. I waddled my way over to the counter.

Girl: Baby?

Me: Yes ma'am.

Girl: Congratulations.

Me: Thank you.

I saw the dude glance at her and she put her head down.

Me: Well. Uh, how can I help you?
Guy: I want a tattoo on my lower stomach.

Me: You have an idea of what you want, or do want to look in my design book?

Guy: I just want a pair of angel wings.

Me: Ok. You can have a seat.

I pointed to the laid back chair. He took his shirt off and pulled his pants to his v-line as I grabbed my tools and sat beside him. I can't lie, his body was nice, but Aug's was 100x better. As I was doing the tattoo, I noticed the girl crying a little. I wanted to help her but I couldn't. I finished his tattoo.

Me: That'll be $65

Guy: Ok beauty.

He gave me his money.

Guy: Aight so I'm Sean and That's Kaitlin.

Me: Nice to meet you.

Sean: So uh, you got a man?

Me: Yeah I do.

Sean: It's me now.

Me: Excuse you?

Sean: You heard me. I'm your man now.

Me: I think you need to leave.

Sean: Don't your a** tell me to leave. I'll kill you, your baby, and your man.

He slapped me and I laughed as i started walking back.

Sean: Where you going?

Me: I'm pregnant so I need to sit down.

He followed me to my seat.

Me: Look, your girl right behind you, and I got a man. I don't know you, nor do i want you. Now You need to leave.

Sean: If I don't?

I pulled out a 9mm pistol.

Me: Or this.

He just laughed. He not scaring me. He tried walking forward. I cocked my gun and shot the floor near his foot.

Me: Are you seriously trying me?

He shook his head.

Me: Aight then. Get out.

He walked away and grabbed Kaitlin.

Me: Let her go.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

I shot the ceiling above his head.

Me: Let...her...go!

He let her go, shook his head, and left.

Me: You Ok?

She ran into my arms and cried.

Kaitlin: Thank... (cries) you

Me: It's Ok.

I sat her down and I called T and Kam'ron. They rushed right over.

The minute Kaitlin saw Kam'ron she ran into her arms.

Kam'ron: What happened?

I told her what happened.

Kam'ron:  WHAT?! OH HELL NO! I'M FINNA KILL THIS N$GGA. HE MESSED WITH MY HOME GIRL AND HE ABUSED MY SISTER?! HE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Before I could say anything else, Kaitlin was pulled out the door with Kam'ron.

T: D*mn. You Ok boo?

Me: I'm pregnant but I'm still Nicki.

We laughed.

T:,You think everything is gonna be Ok?

Me:Yeah, but when Aug find out, Sean won't be living for long.

T: I know. You gone tell me?

Me: Nah.

T: I think you should.

Me: I'm not putting his life and career in danger. I can't. I can handle it.

T: You sure?

Me: Yes. Let's go find Kam'ron though. I want to make sure they're Ok.

T: Aight boo.

We left to go find Kam'ron and Kaitlin.

***I know it was quick, but it's going to be a while before I post another chapter.  But leave me thoughts on this.

Should Nicki tell Aug? 

I didn't mention it in the story, but Aug and Sean were old homies until things changed.

How will that affect Aug's reaction if he finds out?

°°° Also, check the first chapter of my story "The Guy I used to know". Tell me what you think!!!