daughter of evil and her birth

It was night time at Death City, only miesters, their weopons and brave humans were out. Night was the time when monsters known as Kishins were out to eat innocent human souls. Night was the time when 'daughter of evil' came to life.
One lady was walking down the allyway and saw pinkish light. She was ready to run away but heard childs cry and it made her go closer to it. She had two sons at home and her heart couldn't left that child alone in to dark, especially when kishins are out. Childs cries were louder every step and when she saw that baby, her heart melted. She was beautiful, like a white rose middel of the red roses. Childs fluffy hair was light grey and her skin was white, she had beautiful black water drops on her cheeks what made her stand out. When baby opend her eyes to see lady in front of her childs eyes were difrent color, one was red with black star in it and other one was pitch black and blood red water drop in it. She was special, lady could see it.

" look at you, where is your mama? I haven't saw anyone who looks like you," the lady smiled and picked the baby up ": you need a name, i will call you Zaki. I will adopt you and hold you under my safe wing little one." Baby snuggled into her new mothers neck and fell a sleep. She was so cute was only thing what lady said and then walked back to her home. The lady wasnt an ordinary human being, she was a goddess of life and living. She didnt care how that child looked like, her heart couldn't take hatred. She had slight smile on her face as she walked to her house whit her new daughter.