daughter of evil and most Powerful soul

Zaki was aloud to go on a mission with Soul and Maka. It wasn't something big tho, just to kill a kishin is how Zaki understood. She was oddly quiet in the way where it was last seen. This place was to familiar.

"Why is it so familiar," asked Zaki in whining voice, she got very sick of holding it to herself. "I dont know Zaki, maybe because you have been here when you were under controll of that bunny," thot Maka.

"I have a name," said Rabbit, he hated when people call him a bunny and Zaki understood, she hated when people call her just human. "My names is R A B B I T, Rabbit," spelled Rabbit out his name.

"Why does Rabbit reminds me of Ragnorok," said Soul in annoyed voice. " what can demon do to Soul Suckers," asked Maka. Zaki didnt know about much of it but there was only two thing what she knew ": if i, Soul Sucker, get killed by anyone who can fight, Demons are like our 2nd soul and they can turn into weapons."

"So Soul Suckers are miesters then," said Soul and Zaki nodded.

They walked for a while and then air just in under than a second. "Here is freezing," whined Rabbit who burried(?) his face in Zakis hair.

"Is it only me or the weather and this place is changing," asked Maka. She was right, they weren't in the forest, they were at an old building.

"And its not freezing eather," said Soul, now he was little confused. Rabbit jumped off of Zakis head and jumped to the door, he pulled it and the door just fell off. He looked at others ":do you think it will be here?"

"I am not sure if its a kishin anymore," said Zaki, picked Rabbit up and walked in the house, Maka and Soul following her. Zaki took her half demon form because she felt like someone was there with them.

"Do you feel someone near Zaki," aske Rabbit.

"Yes, i actually do," said Zaki and then ten portals were around them. The evil and demonic laugh after it ":looks like my little trick worked, people thought i am a Kishin, how funny." The laughing continued and then the silence ":lets do start with our little game, its your turn Kazaki."

"Yes ma'am," the voice said but it was like little kids voice. In the holes started to come out thousands of people in black cloak and with rabbit masks. Some had wings, some had tails but one thing for sure, they were made to kill every living thing. Only one portal was clear of enemies so Zaki took a chance and runned to that spot anddd holds it clear if they need to escape.

"Zaki look out," called Maka. From that portal came out two hands, the blood on them was black and you could see it.

"Bunnies, i got her," the female voice said. One hand rested on Zakis eyes and the other hand grabbed her waist. The head came out aswell. She had long light purple hair and bright red eyes, her skin was normal color but her hands slowly took black color. She pulled Zaki in the portal and at the same time the Bunnies ran back in the other portals, one of them took Rabbite. Maka just stood there, holding Souls weopon form and holded back her tears. Zaki, daughter of evil who had turned better in weeks was gone.