daughter of evil and morning routine

"Good morning candy drops," waked Victoria her children up whit huge smile ": to day we will visit Albrans family, lets get a long with them." Albrans were Victorias and Williams childhood friends and their daughter Maka was same age as Zaki.

"The one who is last at breakfast table is rotten egg," said Caren oldest son whit happy and playful voice as he and his little brother Maiko ran down stairs to eat. Zaki wasnt a morning person and Victoria helped Zaki to dress up.

"Lets put on this cute little dress," smiled Victoria at her little daughter who nodded still holding her bunny. As youngest child she had all the attention of Victoria, Zaki was like her dress up doll. Victoria sat Zaki down on her bed and started to dress her up. Zaki had vanilla yellow shose, cute white socks and pink dress (⬇️her dress).

 Zaki had vanilla yellow shose, cute white socks and pink dress (⬇️her dress)

Zaki fell a sleep again and tightened her grasp of the toy bunny. Victoria noticed and and giggled like a lady she is. She rested her hand on Zaki cheek what made her wake up ":i will do your hair and then lets go eat." Zaki nodded and waited her mother to do her hair. Victoria did two brides down her front hair and just letted her back hair feel free. Zaki looked like a real doll now.

"Mama! Maiko is bitting again," called Caren Victoria. She picked Zaki up and walked down stairs.

"Maiko, don't bit your brother, we dont want to teache our little Zaki to do it too," said Victoria as she placed Zaki on her chair ": and remember, we are one family so we wont hurt eache other." Boys looked at Victoria then Zaki and back to Victoria and the nodded. They loved their little sister with her original look.

"Zaki, are you ready to meet Albrans, me and Maiko haven't saw little Maka yet but we will soon," Caren did that baby voice to Zaki and it actually annoyed her, but she is familys baby so she needs to deal with it. Zaki opened her eyes to see her brothers on her both sides. 'Did i came to life for being little doll,'asked Zaki herself. What they didnt know was that Zakis evil side was growing everyday, every second in her life time. Bit more and her soul will be black as night, her soul will be black like evilness she was born out of.