daughter of evil and Shikoku

Shikoku found Zaki easily, she was an ex-member of Deadly Wonderland after all. "Why i am not surprised," asked Shikoku ":Malyoko is playing her old tricks again Sayonara-Chan."

"Mhm, i can see tha Shi-Chan," said Sayonara ":we need to say others not to drink nor eat what they haven't made." Shikoku nodded ":knowing what she might do, call'em now!"

Sayonara did as Shikoku wanted. She waisted no time on it.

"Are you done now," asked Shikoku. "Yes Shikoku, i am," Sayonara answerd and putted her phone back in her bag. Shikoku walked back where they came from, Sayonara being right behind her. "I thought i killed her Sayonara, how is she alive," didnt Shikoku understand ":it doesnt make any sense!"

"I know Shi-Chan, i know," said Sayonara ":i guess she wont die soon though, even if we try spirit mode, it won't work anymore."

"I am not okey with that, we will put in all our straight and power," said Shikoku as she played with her hair ":i am not ready to loose a battle again Sayonara!" Sayonar sighed and the nodded, there is no use to say what you think of around Shikoku, she is above everyone and even the laws.

"Lets go home now Sayonara, I dont want to see Malyokos ugly face anymore," said Shikoku as she walked away. Sayonara didnt come when Shikoku called her name first time, she was deep in her thoughts to do so. "Are ya coming Sayonara," called Shikoku and she napped out of her thoughts." Coming Shikoku, wait a little," she said as she looked at her partner ":i have something in my mind." Shikoku made annoyed sound and then walked away, leaving Sayonara all by herself.

Shikoku thought about Malyoko, the devil who took her parents and loved once. "I am so gonna kill that shitty scorpion," said Shikoku, she got herself so angry that she bit into her finger.

"Malyoko will pay for this, and a lot!"