daughter of evil and little dream

(( short))

The flowers were blooming, everything was white.

"Zaki, come back here," called Victoria out ": lets go home sweet heart!" Little Zaki laughed and ran to her mother and took hold of it.... it was cold. Zaki backed away from Victoria and she gave her a creepy smile.

"Why don't you hold my hand," she asked and walked closer to Zaki ": why dont you HOLD MY HAND YOU BART?!" Zaki got scared and tried to run away but golden string controlled her and made her took half demon form. Victoria turned ugly and soon she looked like dead corps ": WHY DONT YOU HOLD YOUR DEAD MOTHERS HAND?"

The strings made Zaki to kill Victoria on the spot. Then her brother appeared and strings were gone. They asked creepily ": why did you killed our mother?" They attacked Zaki and she had no other choice but to kill them as well. White flowers were now red and she know what she did in the past and couldn't forgive herself.

She walked around the field and somehow she was middle of tge death city. Zaki looked around and asked herself ": where is everyone?"

It was like ghost town, no living was seen and her scent didn't smell human nor kishin, not even a singel witch. Now she was hella scared.

"Dont sleep when i teache you," it waked Zaki up ": how are you suppose to learn controll your demon form?"

"Sorry Miumi," said Zaki glad to be a wake. Miumi looked her closely ":please listen to me, and make sure your bunny wont go far, or else you will die to heart attack."

It took Zaki by surprise, she didnt know it will happend ": i will miss- i mean Miumi."

"Lets continue then," she said and this time Zaki listened her.

◇~after school~◇

Maka walked in nurse office because she heard Zaki is there.

"Hello Miumi, i came to see if Zaki is-," Maka got cutted of by seeing Zaki without her head. Maka looked at her for a little ": ZAKI! WHAT HAPPEND WITH YOU?!" Zaki could see that Maka is freaked out.

Zaki smiled and said ": we are training my special ability!"

"..."

"Huh," Maka had so many questions of what happend, she couldn't think about anything else. She looked at Miumi who was in half demon form there.

"Miumi? Are you Soul Sucker too," she finally asked and Miumi nodded.