daughter of evil and dead family

It was late yes, but Victoria had lots of work to do in DWMA. She came back very late and was very tired.

"I am home," she called out but no answer. It was little weird but its was normal she thot.

She looked at clock and it was 12 at night, now she felt dump. Everyone are probably sleeping peacefully in their beds and are haveing deep and sweet dreams.

"Did William changed Zakis clothes all by himself," she asked her self ": i guess he did, how nice and caring of him." She walked up stairs and almost tripped down them. On the ground was some kind of liquid.

"What is that," she aske her self again. She walked around the second floor and saw that it looked like fighting area. Blood was everywhere and rotten meat smell as well.

It was second red flag and she ran to kids bed room and met with her husband, Carens and Maikos dead bodies. It was so disgusting to look at, blood was every where in the room and walls were ugly too.

Victorias eyes widened when she saw Zakis one arm, it was like demons. It had huge black claws. Zaki looked at the ceiling and said something what sounded very demonic. A-and her bunny was like demon next to her. They killed their own family members and Victoria didn't have anything else to do, she had to kill Zaki.

"I am so sorry," said Victoria and her white wings popped out of her back, she had tears in her eyes and before she could attack something went trough her stomach.

"Mama? Why did you wanted to kill me," asked Zakis innocent voice but what she have done wasn't that innocent. Her demon arm was trough her mothers stomach and Victoria coughed up blood. She looked at Zakis soul for the first time and saw how much evil it had in.

"Why didn't you come back earlier," was last thing what Victoria heard before her dead body fell on the ground. Her soul glowed like angels hollow. The demon bunny just ate it like it was nothing.

Daughter of evil saw her powers and it will be hard to stop her. Her soul is pitch black and needs to feel the enjoyment of killing.