daughter of evil and captured

The rumours of bloodthirsty murderer and death of Sonatas family were heard everywhere. Some families moved away to not get killed by that demon who is on the streets at night. Even Lord Death was concerned about it all. Victoria Sonata was a goddess, person who killed her must be very strong and powerful.

Some people thot that a family member is behind it all or someone in the family killed them all and then committed suicide. No one actually know how it happend. Maka was very sad because Zaki was her best friend and person who she had crush on. Maka took best friend picture everywhere with her to make her self feel like Zaki is next to her.

Meanwhile Zaki had killed many families, lots of witches and being controlled by her demon bunny, she felt nothing. She didnt felt emotions nor when someone hurts her. She was like living doll after killing her parents.

○~some years later~○

"Wake up brat," heard Zaki in her cage. She was captured by witches who treated her like a unwanted dog. They knew what she is and were planning to use her for killing. Zaki had collar on her neck, it holds her under controll out side of her cage.

Today she is letted out for killings spread again to collect kishin and innocent human souls for witches, she was their killing machine and they knew how to use it.

"Get dressed and then get out, we need souls dump ass," said the witch who gave her food everyday. Zaki did as she was told, she had no controll over her thoughts. She walked out of her cage next to another witch who activated her collar.' It is itchy' thot Zaki and took her bunny.

It was night time and she walked back to death city, she have only thing to do.

"Kill everyone who gets in your way"

And like that her killing spread starded. Bunny on her back, controlling her like beautiful puppet.

Zaki heard somehow familiar voice behind her, it was females.

"Bloodthirsty killer Daughter of evil," it said, Zaki understood it was talking with her. It continue ": you've done enough chaos, I'm here to stop you!" After she said it Zaki turned around and there was Maka, her eyes widened when she saw what Zaki have become. No! What she have been turned into.

"Maka, are you okey," asked Makas partner, Soul Eater Evans. Maka snapped out of her thoughts and said ": yes i am, i just cant believe what my childhood friends have turned into."

"Yes, she still looks like human being, but dont let yourself get fooled by her," said Soul with confident voice ": we will get her soul." But Maka didn't attack, Zakis soul didnt show kishin marks nor it was kishins soul. Her soul was pitch black and full of evil.

"She doesn't have kishins soul, Soul," said Maka ": that means she isnt kishin, she could still be human being but only being controlled my that bunny on her back." Maka pointed at the demon bunny and it roared. Its hands did something and it made Zaki to attack Soul and Maka, but Maka easily blocked it.

"I guess you are right Maka," said Soul ": but what happend with her? I am sure she wasn't like that before."

"I guess darkness in her soul took over," Maka blocked every singel attack of Zaki. Maka blocked Zakis attack and then attacked back ": what ever i do, i cant take my eyes off of her or else she will hide and appear right behind me."

"What does that mean," asked Soul. Maka attacked again but Zaki blocked it ": she is master in hide and seek!" Now the bunny attacked, its sharp teaths were like knife and it was ready to pit of Makas one hand, it was near but on last second Maka blocked it.

"I didn't thought she will be that strong," said Maka with hitting away the bunnies head to avoid its bits. Then Maka notices that Zaki is gone. "Where did she go," asked Maka and nervousness was in her voice.

"Gah!"

Makas was pinned down my Zaki standing on top of her and Soul have flew far away. Roars of the demon bunny were heard.

"MAKA!"

"Maka..." said Zaki quietly. She holded her demon hand up ready to kille her childhood friend but on a last second.

" Finishing strike! Black☆Star big wave!"

Zaki got hit my Black☆Stars big wave and flew agents the house wall what was made out of rocks, it had a hole at that spot where she flew and is now unconscious. The bunny turned little as well.

"Maka, Soul, are you okey," asked Tsubaki and helped Maka up. Soul got up by himself and looked at Zaki ": what is she?" Maka walked closer to her old friend and just looked at her. "Maka stay away from that thing," holded Soul Maka back.

"Answering your first question Soul, defiantly not a human," said Stain ": she isnt a kishin nor witch. I haven't saw soul like hers before." Everyone except Black☆Star looked at Stain. If he didnt know whos soul it is then only one who knows except Stain is Lord Death.

"Ha ha! Lets just ask Lord Death! He knows for sure," exclaimed Black☆Star.

"But first we should tie her up," said Tsubaki ": if we wont she might attack again." Everyone agreed withe her and they tied Zaki up.

"What happened with you Zaki," mumbled Maka. She was happy to see her childhood friend and crush, but this isnt Zaki she knew. Zaki who she knew liked to read play hide and seek and play with stuffed animals. This Zaki right here is a heartless killing machine, who doesn't remember her old friend and who will kill everyone on her way.

"Can we get her back to human," asked Maka, but Stain didn't answer. When he looked atg Maka he said ": we will see." And continued carring Zaki who got her bunny back to Lord Deaths office.