Imagine (2)

Imagine being in the midst of a major supernatural event, one that results in Beacon Hills feeling like the second coming of the Ice Age. Who's going to keep you warm when everyone hauls all the blankets in the house?

You groaned in annoyance at the sight in front of you. Isaac and Derek, each on separate ends of the bed wrapped in probably all the extra blankets the loft had to offer.

Padding your way to your last resort, you knocked on the door.

"It's three in the morning (y/n)," his sleepy voice chided.

"It's cold and I'm freezing. Can I stay with you tonight?" you yawned, rubbing your eyes.

"Why can't you ask Derek?"

"The two idiots already hogged all the warmth."

He studies you for a moment before moving aside, letting you in and closing the door behind you.

Standing by the bed, you waited until he was settled before climbing in, flinching at the coldness of the side he obviously hadn't slept on.

He turned his back to you, wrapping himself in his duvet.

You snuggled closer until you were pressed against his back.

"What are you doing?"

"It's cold. Mmyoure warm," you mumbled, burying your face between his shoulder blades, already feeling sleep overcome you.

He sighed. He turned around, pulling you to his chest and resting his chin on top of your head.

Tucking the sheets around you, he planted a kiss to your forehead.

"Thanks Peter," you sleepily said.

His lips twitched.

"Don't get used to to this."

But you only smiled.