All Of Me (Peter Hale)

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
You drawing me in and you kicking me out,
You got my heeead spinning,
Noo kidding,
I can't pin you down.

You walked in on your boyfriend singing a song you've originally assumed he thought to be cliche.

Like damn, you knew he could sing, but you didn't know he could sing that well.

Somewhere during the moment you found yourself with your head in his lap, as his fingers danced along the keys.

His melodious voice echoed through the loft, and the raw emotion dripping from every word sparked all the cells in your body.

He sang to you, everything lovers deemed words fail to convey.

Water lined his lids as the perfectly hit notes began to falter the longer he gazed into your eyes.

Whats going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride,
And I'm sooo dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

His lips curved up in the only way they could when was with you. In the only way he ever wished they'd move with you.

My heeeads under water but I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

The sound of your teary giggles sounded to him better than any composition of music in existence.

A piece he helped you rediscover, and one he dearly hopes will never end, even if the world itself does.

A gentle kiss on the nose, a delicate hand through scruffy blonde hair, and single verse later:

Cause all of me, loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections

Nuzzling closer into his touch, you completely reveled in the only moment your entire being was so at peace, so in love.

As his eyes softened evermore, in a whisper so delicate yet so strong, he sang to you a promise unbreakable :

Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
Youre my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning

Cause I give you all
Of me
And you'll give me all
Of you
Oh

You laughed, tears soaking you both.

He embraced you, arms being what you decided in this moment would be your permanent safeplace.

And he held you. The aftermath of raw unfiltered emotion floating heavily in the room.

And from a distance, sat the Alpha. Who witnessed what she never believed was ever possible.

For a monster, to become a man because of the woman he loved. And a man, who promised with such inviolability to remain as he promised.

She saw two broken pieces of a puzzle designed by a cruel and unfeeling world, reshape and mould themselves into masterpieces that wove together like notes in a symphony.

And she vowed that moment, to protect that masterpiece with her life.

For not even she would see such beauty destroyed by the likes of the very thing that brought them together.

That made them who they were. And who, she hoped, they'd always be.